OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2 Fall '10

^^did you size up 1/2???

and which volts are you talking about? the black ones or the all volt colored ones? cuz they are up on NDC and are available. i want these..

NIKE%20AIR%20MAX%202%202010%2005.jpg

^^did you size up 1/2???

and which volts are you talking about? the black ones or the all volt colored ones? cuz they are up on NDC and are available. i want these..

Originally Posted by ekREV

^^did you size up 1/2???

The black ones, I think they're air attacks.

Originally Posted by ekREV

^^did you size up 1/2???

I got these in an 11.5 which is what I wore for 360s.  My 2009s fit perfect in an 11.

The CW in your post is my favorite too, but I think it is going to be a women's.  Hope I'm wrong.

im liking the 2010s i think the design flows really well and looks very proportionate . i may have to pick up a pair soon along with some 09s

Originally Posted by general tsos

where did you get the oval laces for them??  like the look of the ovals alot better!
FNL.  They match perfectly.  Nike outlets sell them as well.

^^yah, i feel ya on the laces.  I have a pair of lunarglides and the flat laces jsut don't look right.

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Are these early version samples of 2010s? if so I wish they looked like this instead!
r791s2.jpg
Those were supposed to be the 2010s and the actual 2010s were supposed to be air max 2s.  Not sure if they got bad feedback or what, but nike scrapped 'em.  I wonder if it was just to trick the bootleggers.  I don't love the upper on either, but I think I like the ones that dropped more.

i like the way the used the flywire better on the samples,i like it to run the length of the shoe

I have yet to try on a pair that is comparable in comfort,cushioning and look as the 2009's. I have yet to try on theAir Max2+ but I can only hope the CW will become more pleasing to the eye as well as the performance of the shoe picking up where the 2009's left off.

not a big fan of the 2010 but those samples are trash IMO...they don't even look like a worthy successor to the 09. 

I agree with Jin. The samples dont really do much for me. At least with the final production model with exciting colorways it has the potential to be pleasing to the eyes.

is there any release info on those all neon 2010s yet?
EDIT: nevermind. I see they are up on NDC. Any idea on if they will hit FTL/Champs or Finishlines?

Originally Posted by skyesdad

I agree with Jin. The samples dont really do much for me. At least with the final production model with exciting colorways it has the potential to be pleasing to the eyes.
change that pink with Volt or Neptune Blue and they would sell out. Samples smash the final 2010s imo..

Back
Top Bottom