OFFICIAL: AIR MAX+ 2 Fall '10

The volt colorway is up for preorder on Finishline.  They're my favorite so far.
2wprpxd.jpg

How are the 2010s comfort wise? compared to the 09s? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I'm sure this has been discussed in here, but they are not as comfortable IMO.  I had to go up half a size bc the toe-box is so small.

I just can't get on board with this shoe, yet...like I did with the 09s. I'm not sure if it'll ever happen. I like the black/volt colorway, though...only pair I'd think about picking up out of the colorways released so far.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I'm sure this has been discussed in here, but they are not as comfortable IMO.  I had to go up half a size bc the toe-box is so small.

picked up my first pair of 2010's today and i have to say i like them even better than the 09's. i like the toebox fit on these better than the 09's. not to mention i like the design better too and i find them to be just as comfy as the 09's. i know i'm in the minority on this but to each his own i guess. i got wht/blk/red today, will get the royal's next week. i want the wht/blk's too but i'm gonna wait to see if they go on sale

I just ordered a pair of the Volt/Volt 2010s. I hope they aren't as comfortable at the 2009s simply for my wallets sake.

Just got my volt/volt AM '10. They are so fresh in person. I do agree that they aren't as comfortable as the AM '09, but they are comfortable nonetheless. They are also a little more narrow in the toe as others have posted. I kinda wish I was able to go a half size up, but since I won't be running in these I don't think it will be that much of a problem.

anybody know what the US production version of the white/orange colorway actually looks like? the version shown FNL, NDC, & Eastbay's website has a clear 360 air unit. i've seen another version that has an ORANGE 360 air unit. Eastbay rep, do you know? anybody else seen these in person?

to me, the orange air unit makes all the difference. hope the US production version has it! thanks for your help.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

anybody know what the US production version of the white/orange colorway actually looks like? the version shown FNL, NDC, & Eastbay's website has a clear 360 air unit. i've seen another version that has an ORANGE 360 air unit. Eastbay rep, do you know? anybody else seen these in person?

to me, the orange air unit makes all the difference. hope the US production version has it! thanks for your help.
I am not sure at this time, but I will have someone check our warehouse once we receive the shipment for the shoe.  Once I get a reply back, I will post an update here.  Please note, it may take a few weeks for us to get this information, especially if our shipment gets delayed.

EastbayRep - Ray

I just got a reply back and the Nike Air Max + 2010 - Men's in White/Black/Team Orange/Flight Platinum (86368100) does have an orange tinted air max unit.  We will be updating our website in the next week with the correct pictures.

EastbayRep - Ray

sweet!

thanks for checking it out, Eastbay Rep. i appreciate that.
Ray is off today but if he was here I am sure he would have said:
laugh.gif

No problem and you are welcome!
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

They are orange tinted. Saw a pair at champs this weekend. I will post pics when I get home from work

Spotted these neon joints today.....I'm talking COMPLETE NEON.
b01358b7e85548424fff10581e6549c9ae01a3a.pjpg

335254cee54854e21731f5bf925c88e830a204e.pjpg

You couldn't sneak up on ANYBODY in them joints.
eek.gif

I would love to see those in person! It might just be me but it seems like more toe room in these then the 09's. Something about the toe box. My toe is at the very end on a 11 in the 09 every 10 I have tried I have had room.

Originally Posted by mjvc

I would love to see those in person! It might just be me but it seems like more toe room in these then the 09's. Something about the toe box. My toe is at the very end on a 11 in the 09 every 10 I have tried I have had room.
Complete opposite IMO.  All of my 2009s are 11s.  All of my 2010s are 11.5s because of the toebox.

I love my Volt air attack AM '10. So fresh. Get mad comments and head turns too. Definitely a conversation starter whether you like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom