Official Air Max 97 Thread

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Saw the Tatums in person today and I honestly was underwhelmed. Tried them on and they were by far some of the stiffest 97s I’ve worn. The interior lining felt like an Air Force 1

TipsyMcStagga

formerly kod843
Supporter
Joined Aug 1, 2011
They sold out in my size here in St. Louis but the dude told me to check back this week sometime cause they'll probably be getting shipments from other stores around the country where they aren't selling out.

Joined Dec 19, 2014
They sold out in my size here in St. Louis but the dude told me to check back this week sometime cause they'll probably be getting shipments from other stores around the country where they aren't selling out.
I jumped the gun. I saw a FSR online yesterday. Checked today and sizes are gone

EDIT: most sizes are on FTL site

Joined Nov 15, 2001
Oh so the Tatums ain’t limited? I’ll wait for a discount along with 1 for the foam joints :D
I just saw them at Foot Locker this morning. They're nice, but I'm disappointed that the art is just printed on the shoe instead of laser etched like the Vicks.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now