Official Air Max 97 Thread

Easy cop and already on foot! Glad i didn't try on nike. 169€ instead of 180!!!
This must have to be a gr imo...

Do you think they have these at First Colony? I work around the area so I was thinking of going there during my lunch break

I would think so....I'm thinking all the online sell outs are opening the door for people to just walk in and cop with little to no wait. Good luck.

I knew this release was going to be crazy.. if I didnt have a pair I would've lined up!

Copped in store this morning half size up then managed to get thru on Villa for my TTS. We'll see which one fits best. How's the service from Villa? My first time ordering from there.

I got a pair at my local FNL. These shoes are nice looking on display but looks ugly to me when I wear them. Anyone else feel the same?

Struck out. Ended up getting taxed for 250 shipped [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ Oh well.

Struck out at the mall (Foot Locker), SNKRS, KITH, etc.

Gave in like a sucker and paid 238 shipped at StockX.
alien.gif

Yo i can go back 2 the mall and check/get sizes. I got enough cash on hand 2 get 4 pairs. They 169 after tax gimme a 25 tip and u pay shipping however u want them shipped. Im a honest person no need 2 steal from nobody pm. Hope everybody get a pair

You're a good guy for this man

I just called the footlocker in downtown Boston and asked if they had any 10-10.5 left and the kid goes "we have an 11, we'll I have an 11". Dudes trying to resell to customers calling in? Buckwild.
man, dude at the footlocker in Braintree was making deals on the phone as I was checking out for my pair! lol

My cousin's GF is going to try in CA for me.

Anyone know if Tyson's in DMV is sold out?

Back
Top Bottom