Official Air Max 97 Thread

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Neons > SBs
Funny enough those are the only 97s I own. I’d put the royal neons in that conversation too. Sadly, one of my biggest sneaker regrets is not picking those up back when they last dropped. I really don’t know what I was thinking. Lol. Still gotta say the goats are and will always be the SBs though.

Joined Jun 27, 2007
So it’s navy in lieu of black. They’re nice, but not a must have for me. I hope I don’t regret it later on.

Joined Apr 17, 2005
Received three designs today

Made a last second decision to switch the liner color to Coast Blue for my R2-D2s. :smh: I should’ve just stuck with the Black liner... I’ll be reordering these.

The Fusion Red is brighter than University Red but darker than Infrared. Also the Metallic Silver Chrome Air Unit looks awesome in person!

-edit-
I also messed up with the Mesh Base. I was intended to be Coast Blue.

F96AF587-29C5-43CB-B5FA-D9A5C6050B65.jpeg

My favorite is probably the Salmon Nigiris! I like them so much that I’ll order a Tuna Nigiri design too! Lol

Last edited:
Joined Jul 8, 2014
Received three designs today

Made a last second decision to switch the liner color to Coast Blue for my R2-D2s. :smh: I should’ve just stuck with the Black liner... I’ll be reordering these.

The Fusion Red is brighter than University Red but darker than Infrared. Also the Metallic Silver Chrome Air Unit looks awesome in person!

F96AF587-29C5-43CB-B5FA-D9A5C6050B65.jpeg

My favorite is probably the Salmon Nigiris! I like them so much that I’ll order a Tuna Nigiri design too! Lol
Please post pics of all three

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now