Official Air Max 97 Thread

Had to get across town for em, but it was worth it!
Went a half size up since they felt a bit narrow.

20221112_023657.jpg

I'm sorry to hear some of you guys received cancelled emails. That's such a bummer.
Yeah but thankfully found them elsewhere, unless these orders get canceled, too. My big problem with Corporate isn’t so much that it canceled but it waited till hours after the drop to say so. That’s some serious BS.

For those asking about the fit/comfort of these… I wore my Peurto Ricos into Hibbets to compare and they fit exactly the same and I’d say the comfort is equal as well. When you stand up in them don’t expect any bounce or plushness but they’re definitely not as hard as the 2017 pair. In all, go with your normal 97 size and comfort is subpar - hope this helps

Didn’t know they redropped these was at the mall and saw them lmao had to cop

Sucks people getting orders cancelled. Hopefully NDC doesn’t cancel my order because I’ve had many opportunities to get a size 12 this morning. Hopefully this helps some: FSR minus 11.5

Sucks people getting orders cancelled. Hopefully NDC doesn’t cancel my order because I’ve had many opportunities to get a size 12 this morning. Hopefully this helps some: FSR minus 11.5

Nike says it's preparing for shipment on my end, but like potential infidelity in a relationship, I don't trust those choads in Beaversnatchington, Whoregon.

Also an 11.5 and had multiple chances to cop that size throughout the day... so basically like a lot of folks, also on the same boat like Rose and Jack.

Hate it when my personal binsecurities leak into my sneaker life.

5Waol1f.gif

Any comparisons of the midsole paint to the 2017 pair? My 2017s got dirty and I could never get them cleaned again. Hoping these hold up better.

I wonder if that's a reoccurring thing ..my 2009 pair I got at the outlets had the same problem. Once they got dirty/discolored....they seemed to get worse the more I tried to clean them.

Thanks for the link. I copped on snkrs and quickly cancelled because if Im gonna pay full price I felt I could just pick them up locally somewhere eventually.

Had to pay $10 shipping on centre, but no taxes because Im in NY so it comes out cheaper than snkrs. I can wait a bit. My 2017’s are beyond beat into the ground. I’ll be looking to double up on a discount hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom