Official Air Max 97 Thread

Wife’s pair just came in from finish line.
Looks like they kept the gs sizes to the 2017 spec.
39E69C70-9D6B-4A6E-93AD-56931F8CA544.jpeg

981A5F47-7B43-475E-8661-17EE2227B18A.jpeg

Received my pair today from Nike snkr app, is it just me or laces look greenish ? beside that im happy to get a pair for retail, i was never able to cop a pair since 2013 and up retro past releases

got my FNL pair in. Lovely. Compared to my 2020-2021 midnight navy 97's the shape and comfort is night and day. Double up worthy.

Wife’s pair just came in from finish line.

Man, my FNL pair has been stuck on "awaiting carrier pickup" for days. Staring to wonder if it's actually coming.
To possibly make matters worse, my pair from Sneaker Politics is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. But as I was signing up there for the Lost and Found raffle, I noticed that somehow the numbers of my street address are jumbled up in my SP profile. Went back and looked at the invoice for these 97s, and crap, it says they shipped to this wrong address. Thing is, there is no address on my street using these numbers LOL. So I can't even walk down to a neighbor's house and say, hey, I accidentally shipped something to your address. So it's gonna be interesting to see how this turns out. I can't figure out how the order even went through, since it apparently used this incorrect address for my billing info as well. That should've made it impossible for the payment to process. Hoping my UPS guy can figure it out since I get a fair amount of packages. Unbelievable :lol:

Man, my FNL pair has been stuck on "awaiting carrier pickup" for days. Staring to wonder if it's actually coming.
To possibly make matters worse, my pair from Sneaker Politics is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. But as I was signing up there for the Lost and Found raffle, I noticed that somehow the numbers of my street address are jumbled up in my SP profile. Went back and looked at the invoice for these 97s, and crap, it says they shipped to this wrong address. Thing is, there is no address on my street using these numbers LOL. So I can't even walk down to a neighbor's house and say, hey, I accidentally shipped something to your address. So it's gonna be interesting to see how this turns out. I can't figure out how the order even went through, since it apparently used this incorrect address for my billing info as well. That should've made it impossible for the payment to process. Hoping my UPS guy can figure it out since I get a fair amount of packages. Unbelievable :lol:
Man, I hate to say it, but you don goofed big time. Hopefully the carrier is holding it at the local ups store? If you haven’t already, ide check there.

Man, I hate to say it, but you don goofed big time. Hopefully the carrier is holding it at the local ups store? If you haven’t already, ide check there.
LOL S*** happens., I'm not losing sleep over it. I won't know till tomorrow what the scenario is. I mean, worst case, it gets returned to Sneaker Politics, I guess. I'm not even sure I really need two pairs. But like I said, I'm starting to wonder if my FNL pair is actually going to get here. One way or another, I'll get at least one pair of these. Just hoping for the smallest headache possible.

My pair came in from Nike. Think ima gonna look for an 11.5 to try. They aren’t tight by any means in TTS, but my toe is right at the end. 1s and 90s I got the normal amount of space. Gotta see how roomy the heel is though half up.

If it’s ups/FedEx, try and hold it at a location ASAP. You can still hold at a location a day beforehand and it should stop there. Then go pick it up and explain them the situation. I’m sure they’d release the package to you.

If it’s ups/FedEx, try and hold it at a location ASAP. You can still hold at a location a day beforehand and it should stop there. Then go pick it up and explain them the situation. I’m sure they’d release the package to you.
How do you do that? I have a ups account but when I go into the manage or change delivery tool, it says I have no packages inbound. Only other thing I see is it says you can change a delivery once they make one delivery attempt. But it also says they’ll leave a notice with some number on it you have to enter into the tool to make the change. But since the address is incorrect, they’ll have nowhere to leave such a note lol

How do you do that? I have a ups account but when I go into the manage or change delivery tool, it says I have no packages inbound. Only other thing I see is it says you can change a delivery once they make one delivery attempt. But it also says they’ll leave a notice with some number on it you have to enter into the tool to make the change. But since the address is incorrect, they’ll have nowhere to leave such a note lol
Reach out to UPS Chat or call UPS to request for pick-up.

Do you have the tracking number? You can enter in the tracking and start from there. Easier in the mobile app as well.

Reach out to UPS Chat or call UPS to request for pick-up.

Do you have the tracking number? You can enter in the tracking and start from there. Easier in the mobile app as well.

Yo good looking out, fellas. I called UPS and got them to hold it at the store a mile from my house. Hopefully it actually works and I’ve avoided a worse scenario. Supposed to show up tomorrow, so I just hope it updates in their system soon enough to have the driver drop it there. Apparently it’s gonna cost $7.99 for this, too. But better than the package never making it to me 😂

Mannn these mf’ers bouta go on sale with all the stock floating around. I’m not mad at it and I’m super hyped everyone is eating! I just love catching stuff on disco when possible but I don’t have the stones to wait and risk it. Paying full retail price and seeing the sale hit like a couple weeks later always feels like a smack in the face.

Mannn these mf’ers bouta go on sale with all the stock floating around. I’m not mad at it and I’m super hyped everyone is eating! I just love catching stuff on disco when possible but I don’t have the stones to wait and risk it. Paying full retail price and seeing the sale hit like a couple weeks later always feels like a smack in the face.
Nah, don’t even feel that way. I’ve played that game, too, and usually end up on the losing end. You just never know how a release like this will go. Look at how the 2016/17 release was. I feel like these moved quick for the most part. Where are loads of sizes just sitting?

Back
Top Bottom