Official Air Max 97 Thread

I've worn my pair at least 5 times since I got them and they have a permanent spot by my front door. Right beside my grey 992s, sambas, and Chicago 1's. I will get my retail money worth out of these for sure.

I want another but I can't find a 10 for 130-140 ish.

1 of the problems is these places hire ppl that don’t give 2 F’s bout the customer, all they want is the discount. Everyone half asses their job

I saw it first hand at City Gear picking my Jordan 1 raffle win up; reading what happened at Creme above and then receiving a pair today with just 1 shoe in it. Like I can tell it’s just simply carelessness. It was probably a situation where they grabbed the box and didn’t double check and just shipped it. My left shoe is probably still sitting in their store on display lol

Just received my shipment from crème. Ordered the Atlantic blue/ volt 97’s, and they sent me the fruity pebble dunks instead, in a totally different size. Wtf is going on with creme? They need to get rid of who ever it is is responsible for shipping over there
Looks like I super lucked out on my 97s from these bammas at Creme. I learned. Not today, Satan. LOL

1 of the problems is these places hire ppl that don’t give 2 F’s bout the customer, all they want is the discount. Everyone half asses their job

I saw it first hand at City Gear picking my Jordan 1 raffle win up; reading what happened at Creme above and then receiving a pair today with just 1 shoe in it. Like I can tell it’s just simply carelessness. It was probably a situation where they grabbed the box and didn’t double check and just shipped it. My left shoe is probably still sitting in their store on display lol

You better hit up Fat Joe and tell him where the other shoe at :rofl:

Wouldn’t be size 11 by any chance lol

Just received my shipment from crème. Ordered the Atlantic blue/ volt 97’s, and they sent me the fruity pebble dunks instead, in a totally different size. Wtf is going on with creme? They need to get rid of who ever it is is responsible for shipping over there

I ordered some 97s off Up NYC for BF. Received the box today and the left shoe isn’t in the box wtf. How does something like that not get double checked

michael-scott-the-office.gif

Damn that’s wild. Unfortunate that so many of these situations can be avoided, if the employees just put in an extra few seconds to double check their work. I’m going to open up a claim through PayPal, because crème not even responding to my emails, and when I call I get the run around.

Damn that’s wild. Unfortunate that so many of these situations can be avoided, if the employees just put in an extra few seconds to double check their work. I’m going to open up a claim through PayPal, because crème not even responding to my emails, and when I call I get the run around.

That's one thing for sure about boutiques and their return policies...they don't want to do it at all. I do know of a couple that will bend over backwards to make sure your customer experience is a good one, but those guys also normally double and triple check before they send out orders to avoid this kind of problem.

I love oneness for their 50-60% off sales but let's not pretend they don't charge shipping PER item and then take a month and half to ship.
I spoke with oneness about my order from Black Friday and asked for patience because they took over 2500 orders , that is a large amount for a mom pop shop and if I’m getting 50% on new shoes I’ll wait a bit for them

I spoke with oneness about my order from Black Friday and asked for patience because they took over 2500 orders , that is a large amount for a mom pop shop and if I’m getting 50% on new shoes I’ll wait a bit for them

They use the same excuse in the middle of the summer. Sometimes they claim mom & pop, sometimes they claim they have a giant warehouse. The problem is when they say they need 15 days to ship, then magically cancel your order because it's not in stock any more because instead of picking your order, they let it sit and someone walked in 4 days later and bought it.

They use the same excuse in the middle of the summer. Sometimes they claim mom & pop, sometimes they claim they have a giant warehouse. The problem is when they say they need 15 days to ship, then magically cancel your order because it's not in stock any more because instead of picking your order, they let it sit and someone walked in 4 days later and bought it.

For what’s it’s worth both my orders from the weekend shipped so they are moving

Back
Top Bottom