Official Air Max 97 Thread

ducktales ducktales Thanks. It's hard to beat a pair of UB's, but I just wanted to have something to change it up. Might get by with the 97s on a Disney springs day? This is my first time going, and I know it's ALOT of walking. It will just be the wife and I, and I know she'll be wearing her UB.

Why not take a few pairs? If you have UBs take those and the 97s

View media item 2409166
Gonna rock these tomorrow. Half size up and feel fine minus the very minimal heel slip. TTS got me curious how they feel. Thinking it would eliminate the heel slip all together but cause my toes to be sore. I'm sorta a wide footer

Last edited:
@dragicon Good story. I've had similar things happen to me. I'm planning on taking 3 pairs with me total. Gonna be there 5 days with 1 day off, so I might just throw them in there for that and airport travel.

Thanks. It's hard to beat a pair of UB's, but I just wanted to have something to change it up. Might get by with the 97s on a Disney springs day? This is my first time going, and I know it's ALOT of walking. It will just be the wife and I, and I know she'll be wearing her UB.

Disney Springs won't take a full day and you can pretty much wear any type of shoe. Its not as big as the main theme parks so the walking distance you'll cover won't be as bad. Just think of it as another outdoor shopping mall!

^pretty sure last wk was it.

not gonna get a bigger release than every major footsites dropping them at once like was the case last Thursday.
I think its 20th anniversary. Shoes are hyped as F.  and I didn't find them in local Nike but my friend  is working for Nike and he said to me that general release will be in June or July. General= every nike store will have them.

First I saw calendar  and after  drop on January   first date of re-release was 13th June so I think I have right. Look on 20-30 page someone said that release will be 15/04 and no one believed him. I don't want attention I just wanna say to people don't pay resell because shoesmarket is very wrong with all resell prices 

Last edited:
Is it possible there is a wider release? Yes possible.

But with it labeled a QS and a lot of places did have these, I don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom