Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just got a text with a picture of my pair.

Good day.

Had to make calls to corporate dudes at a retailer for these. Which still absolutely BLOWS MY MIND.

Last edited:
If my 12s still don't fit with an insole swap I'm selling them and chunking these up to the game. A 12.5 is too difficult to get let alone at a decent price.

Yep, small sizes like 6 & 6.5 12.5 and 13+ are unicorns. They just make less of those sizes.
people who don't wear these sizes will never understand the frustration we go thru :smh:

Anyone still looking for SBs, I heard Opening Ceremony in Soho in NY will be restocking them tomorrow (4/26). You might be able to call and make a phone order.
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Are we sure that the nike womens gold color ways are different from the mens gold color ways? I was told in this thread, that even though the men's NDC images were a darker silver, that they were indeed the same shade when comparing the mens and womens. After that was mentioned, I thought that maybe nike just made them darker so that it would not confuse people from buying the wrong shoe. Is the gold color way the same where the mens are just darker in images to prevent buying the wrong gender shoe?

Are we sure that the nike womens gold color ways are different from the mens gold color ways? I was told in this thread, that even though the men's NDC images were a darker silver, that they were indeed the same shade when comparing the mens and womens. After that was mentioned, I thought that maybe nike just made them darker so that it would not confuse people from buying the wrong shoe. Is the gold color way the same where the mens are just darker in images to prevent buying the wrong gender shoe?
there are always differences when nike release OG cws for both genders, when the neon 95s and the grape 95s came out in 2015 the mens and wmns release were both different in color, the same was with the wmns infra 90 when they have used different material for the mudguard, nike will never release a shoe that is excact the same they will always change something whether its the materials or the shade from the color

I think I'm going to purchase the Golds at retail the first chance I get. Not going to wait around and try on Nike this time lol

big shouts again to @firered18  for the post about Centre in Dallas doing phone orders, that was my first time buying from them but their customer service was amazing and I got my 97s in 2 days time! So happy to have this shoe I cant stop opening up the box and just marveling at them. I'm still sort of in disbelief I was able to get my hands on a pair considering the madness that went on right when they dropped.

big shouts again to @firered18  for the post about Centre in Dallas doing phone orders, that was my first time buying from them but their customer service was amazing and I got my 97s in 2 days time! So happy to have this shoe I cant stop opening up the box and just marveling at them. I'm still sort of in disbelief I was able to get my hands on a pair considering the madness that went on right when they dropped.
ok. now wear them.

ok. now wear them.
laugh.gif

Got back from vacation and found my SB 97's and 95's.. Im so happy to finally have these especially the 97's. And now for the Golds on the 18th... as fate would have it.. I happened to get scheduled to come in late that day so I can cop these bright and early.. can't wait.
nthat.gif

Waiting for invoice... *fingers crossed*

EDIT: The page is gone. What the...!?

Last edited:
said F it and paid resale on evilbay >:

this is something I've never done, but I'm not gonna put myself thru this torture anymore :smh:

I made the call too, literary like 7 minutes after the link was posted. but they only had one size 6 and it was already sold :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom