Official Air Max 97 Thread

Cobblestones look so different depending on who posts the pic. I hate that. One pic has them looking grey and fire, another has them with like 3 different shades and meh.

Cobblestones look so different depending on who posts the pic. I hate that. One pic has them looking grey and fire, another has them with like 3 different shades and meh.

That's the reason why I'm still waiting and haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Dahhh...still can't use promo code on the remaining colors even though they stuck them on NDC

Sizing on these? Wear a 10 in Ultra Boosts, Yeezys New Balance 998, Jordan 1s and Racers. Wear a 10.5 in KDs, Lebrons, and traditional Nike trainers/runners.

:nthat:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 11.08.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 11.08.36 AM.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 40

That's the reason why I'm still waiting and haven't pulled the trigger yet.

It definitely doesn't look like what Nike.com pics show. This is as honest a photo as you'll get here:
s-l1600.jpg

The black suede and cobblestone are able to be discounted with BTS20, but the other 3 ($160 retail) are excluded from codes.

Anybody have any info on when the women's premium snakeskin colorways will be available? So much conflicting info out there. My girl wants the pink pair.

Same here... I see they have dropped on Kith and Packers and I am trying to get the wife a pair.

Kith was acting goofy for me once I got to checkout. Shame Nike didn't throw them up today with the 20% promo code being in play.

Back
Top Bottom