Official Air Max 97 Thread

So black pairs that are shipped from undftd. Laces are black only? I thought they would come with the laces from undftd pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1933.JPG
    IMG_1933.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 25
So black pairs that are shipped from undftd. Laces are black only? I thought they would come with the laces from undftd pics.

the black + red laces were included as an extra set. just got my black pair from undefeated just now. they are quite nice.

also got the shoulder bag. looks great and nice quality. the orders came with red + green strike stickers too.

Checked UPS MY CHOICE and shows my black +white pair in same order comes in on Monday. Excited!

Seems like the black Undefeateds not being super limited is preventing people from flying to buy the shoes. Which is fine with me because it means more people who actually want the shoe will get their pair.

Couple years down the road when AM 97s aren't being retroed as much people will wish they got a pair

Went to my local store to see what the camp situation was like. Around 100 people apparently a few started camping yesterday! Hype is real for the Uk heads

Blacks really don’t seem to be that limited. People in an Australian group are trying to flip for two times retail and even more. Tried to explain that I can cop from StockX for way less and it’ll only drop with the global release and they tried to tell me that resell will only go up with this release

Blacks really don’t seem to be that limited. People in an Australian group are trying to flip for two times retail and even more. Tried to explain that I can cop from StockX for way less and it’ll only drop with the global release and they tried to tell me that resell will only go up with this release

They're right imo, Undefeated has the most pairs out of any retailer obviously. Spoke to a store manager at Footpatrol who are the biggest stockist in the UK and they only have 100 pairs

my black pair order # is 31XXX and it's still not shipped. anyone with >31XXX shipped?
my black pair was 34xxx and was delivered today. my last two orders with earlier order #s popped up in ups today, so it doesn't look like they're necessarily going by order number.

my first order was for the socks and they just shipped haha

my black pair order # is 31XXX and it's still not shipped. anyone with >31XXX shipped?
My order number is 30xxx. Shows label created. But still technically hasn't shipped.

Label has been created for over a day now.

Good luck bro.

my black pair was 34xxx and was delivered today. my last two orders with earlier order #s popped up in ups today, so it doesn't look like they're necessarily going by order number.

my first order was for the socks and they just shipped haha

my first order was for socks also and it was shipped this morning. i'll keep waiting....

Back
Top Bottom