Official Air Max 97 Thread

They started dropping items one at a time. Socks, then bags, then apparel, then shoes. Started around 1020ish, shoes dropped last at some random time around 11 .
When UNDFT dropped did they drop at a random time or a set time? I was in Vegas for the fight so missed it.

10:17am - Buddy in a group chat posted a pic of him in line for UNDFTD on SNKRS and asked if it was sold out. I pulled it up and it showed a fsr, but I knew it was a glitch and they'd sold out. Went ahead and jumped in line anyways bc a Nike rep one time told me that the more "didn't get em" you get helps you for the next time in their lotto system. Went back to work and left the "in line" running."

10:51am - Got SNKRS notification and email confirmation that I got em.

What in the blue ****?

I just bought the 10.5 so I could get my 13. I mean 50 bucks for 30 min worth of work isn't too bad. And it's more like 70-90 ish now

Im saying how you bought one for $280. So basically thats like $50 profit for the guy you bought from on ebay i guess

I got the white and the blacks. My friend is going to complex con and is gonna try for the olives for me. How limited you guys think they're gonna be?

Back
Top Bottom