Official Air Max 97 Thread

The Yeezy release made this an easy restock to cop. I was surprised how easy it was at the 2nd Footlocker I went to. The first Footlocker only had up to size 11. The second Footlocker I was able to walk in cop and bounce.

1970DEBB-FF70-4D80-BF78-C5CD0C17F6A0.jpeg
Slept in and missed most of the online releases..went to the mall around 1pm to pick up the yeezys i won from ftl and they still ended up having my sz in the 97s. Thank you Yeezy for making this a very easy cop.

Copped these off the notre link posted late last night. Was able to grab a pair of yeezys today as well. Haven’t even had a chance to wear my Japan’s out yet. I promise I’m not bragging:lol: Just wanted to say thanks for all the help over the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: PJS
I haven’t had a pair of 97s since high school... I wear a 12 in Air max plus, and a 13 in huaraches. I don’t like my shoes to fit just right, I like a little room... would a 12.5 or a 13 be better based on my size in other shoes?

My plan is to lace em up tight and wear em to the gym a time or two with new and thick socks and pray that’ll loosen them up, usually does the trick. Will just have to do this with my AB, Japan’s and SBs :lol: smh

My Black Friday pair from Feature isn't set to be at my house until Friday December 2nd. Paid for these joints day before thanksgiving. What kinda garbage shipping do these guys use? Smh

For OC people, South Coast Plaza HoH essentially had a fsr around 2pm today. Line up for the yeezys were crazy long with random people just standing around or joining the lines for no reason/not knowing what the line was for.

Slept on these. Hopefully don’t regret it in the spring. My skepta’s will have a ton of wear by then and might be fixing for the silver colorway..

Anybody saying these fit TTS crazy! These things fit small as ****
Yes sir
Being Air Jordan retro consumer, Air Max Always 0.5 up from Jordan size

I haven’t had a pair of 97s since high school... I wear a 12 in Air max plus, and a 13 in huaraches. I don’t like my shoes to fit just right, I like a little room... would a 12.5 or a 13 be better based on my size in other shoes?

Such special case
My Jordans are 9.5
Huarache 9.5 or 10 no difference
Air Max 97 always 10

How in the blue hell I was able to cop Off White J's of SNKRS app in a size 14, but not these makes absolutely no sense. Hopefully 13 isn't too tight. Waiting for the shipping email from shoe palace.
If you actually wear a 14 , then you screwed, I wear a legit 13 and I can't even wear my 13's they fit so tight. Had to sell them. I have been looking for a 14 all morning.

What’s this with these running small? I’m a 12 in everything I own: dunks, jordan 1s, 3s, 4s, new prestos, air max 1s. Is the general consensus here I should have gone for a 13?

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom