Official Air Max 97 Thread

https://www.nike.com/t/air-max-97-mens-shoe-YPTAGkX9

52869492-6501-4975-9057-23056D477C05.jpeg

Has anyone received their Silver Bullets from Nike.com yet? My order has been sitting at "Order processed. Ready for pickup" since 11/26.

That’s 14 years old. Air Max retros are no longer performance shoes.

Might get rid of my ‘13 AM95 and get a pair of Ultra AM95s at least it is Phylon

Or maybe Neon 95. At least it’s a classic colorway.

Nowadays Air Max retros are just like slammed Jeeps, not supposed to go off-road.
95955AE3-CCF7-4C78-BC16-FD68FB29E1B4.jpeg
What about off road, performance?
Huh? What performance?

Has anyone received their Silver Bullets from Nike.com yet? My order has been sitting at "Order processed. Ready for pickup" since 11/26.
I also got my pair today and i'm in California. They are pretty swamped from Black Friday/Cyber Monday so I assume they could be behind on orders.

Must be hit or miss. I ordered Atlantic Blues (with 2-day) on Sunday night and got them yesterday.

I got my pair today. MyChoice told me they were being delivered today despite NDC not sending shipping confirmation until yesterday.

Thanks for the heads up everyone. I chatted with CS, and they said to check on order tomorrow and follow up by Sat if nothing happened.

Silver Bullets came in today! Surprisingly they fit TTS for me considering i have somewhat of wide feet and a bunch of people said to go a half size up. When i ordered, i originally chose 8.5 but when the order went through, the invoice said 8, which is my true size. Ended up getting sent the size 8 and they fit just fine.

They had these in stock at champs today. Tried them on and wanted to get them so bad but I feel like the shape is too banana-ish :/

Does anyone know why the 3M thats wrapped around the neon 97 around the black nubuck isnt the same as the rest of the 3M?

Back
Top Bottom