Official Air Max 97 Thread

That was foreseeable since they had all colorways on there. I just got one from a german shop site and got them with cash on delivery but might return them since I'm kind of on the fence about those. Have to see them in hand first.

Copped size 9.5 Uk in Italy but messed up with sizing with a UK site and copped the Uk camo size 10.5 UK rookie move got to gassed lol Now gotta email them and hope the change the size for me but think they will sell out so might just end up with a refund

Copped every camo colour now got the set except Japan camo
Nike talk is the **** and babyJ you are the goat but I couldn't understand that Amos website how u lot kno how to read Japanese lol **** was confusing trying translate thru my iPhone as I'm at work and don't have my lappy

Picked up Germany. Made an exception for the white sole. Will look nice sitting between the Japan’s and Italy’s.

Still rank Japan>italy>Germany.

Maybe I’ll get the USA pair as beaters and buy a ford raptor or something when I’m huntin’ on the weekend.

I just wanted to note to most people on here that I think prices on the camo silhouettes will fall eventually since the shoe's hypebeast status it got at the beginning of this year faded away heavily. So if you shouldn't get them now, I'd try to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom