Official Air Max 97 Thread

Ordered a small pair of the France camo off SNS for a friend last week and it’s still processing which is rare for SNS. They usually ship super quick and it’s a size they still have available so idk what the deal is

7D0E21A0-9A85-44CF-B9FF-77D8E7772DFC.jpeg

Not gonna lie UK pair might be my favorite pair.

Emailed SNS and they replied with an automated message saying they’re backed up with other emails

I swear some dudes are clowns! If Google is asking you to translate it, why not do so? Instead of asking the thread if we know what it means.... I don't understand it!?! Anyways got crazy compliments on my USAs today. Dudes are seriously picking Italy's over USAs? Wtf!? Something must be wrong but whatever floats your boat!.....

Got Germs and Italy’s in today and when I say that the Italy's CRAZY on foot...man.

Italy’s just shipped from slam jam! :evil:
The France pair restocked on sns. Had to go ahead and grab them for retail. Hoping I can catch the Japan and Germans too

Both my Atmos orders says this....

For the Japan Camo and Brown pull tabs...

Anyone know what this mean?
was this an email you received or you went on the site and entered your order id? I havent received anything from them except they were able to change my size.

I swear some dudes are clowns! If Google is asking you to translate it, why not do so? Instead of asking the thread if we know what it means.... I don't understand it!?! Anyways got crazy compliments on my USAs today. Dudes are seriously picking Italy's over USAs? Wtf!? Something must be wrong but whatever floats your boat!.....

Not being a clown but it wouldn't translate

Back
Top Bottom