Official Air Max 97 Thread

Anyone actually know why some of those sites ask for ID numbers? I mean, what’s the point?

I know in china, you sometimes have to show your id when you receive your package. I am sure other countries are the same. They prob put it on there so that the **** doesn't get returned to them because somebody didn't produce an id. It'd end up costing the company probably, as the customer would contact the cc company and complain they never got the shoes. It does seem somewhat ridiculous to do it for a States bound package, but they prob just do it across the board to prevent problems.

Ordered an Air max 97 Gold Italy (9.0 US - hopefully male!) at Oneblockdown
(still waiting for shippment confirmation to Germany).
Does anybody know if the released
AJ8056-700
is really Male ???
Most shops listed them under "Male" or "Unisex", but a guy from Italy pointed me to the Nike search site - there the shoe is listed as "Scarpa - Donna" = female
https://store.nike.com/it/it_it/pw/n/1j7?sl=air max 97

Wanted to buy Hematite, as I knew it would be sold out pretty fast on Nike, I tried another website and when they ask for my ID, I just cancelled.

Now trying on another but it has some problems making my purchase impossible now...

I failed to get Black Friday on Nike for some stupid reasons but maybe I would have the Hematite if I tried on Nike...

Hope website's problem would be solved...

I know in china, you sometimes have to show your id when you receive your package. I am sure other countries are the same. They prob put it on there so that the **** doesn't get returned to them because somebody didn't produce an id. It'd end up costing the company probably, as the customer would contact the cc company and complain they never got the shoes. It does seem somewhat ridiculous to do it for a States bound package, but they prob just do it across the board to prevent problems.

That makes sense. Thanks for that explanation.

Got refunded by Graffiti Shop because I had to prove my ID so I prefered to cancel.

Now getting issues to buy on another website since this morning, don't understand why, they got it, but it blocks when I want to go to PayPal, strange...

I'd rather buy them on Nike :rofl:

EDIT : I just realized my post of this morning was telling the same or so so, sorry :s

Back
Top Bottom