black undefeated
skeptas
og Japan
wmn neons
pull tabs
Italy camo
Germany camo
Japan camo

** Japan & Germany camo are currently MIA, no clue when or if they'll get here so maybe they shouldn't be on the list

My cops:
Gold x 2
Wmns Marina Blue
Blk UNDFT
Wht UNDFT
Germany Camo
France Camo
Skepta
and got these in today
0122181807.jpg

Obviously some guys enjoy a comfortable lifestyle, but I'd bet that most of us give up other "luxuries" to have a few extra sneakers.

Or it's a situational thing...maybe you don't have a girl, don't need a car, or you enjoy eating ramen noodles.

I remember one dude had his sneaker collection on his bed...which was supported by cinder blocks :lol:

Obviously some guys enjoy a comfortable lifestyle, but I'd bet that most of us give up other "luxuries" to have a few extra sneakers.

Or it's a situational thing...maybe you don't have a girl, don't need a car, or you enjoy eating ramen noodles.

I remember one dude had his sneaker collection on his bed...which was supported by cinder blocks :lol:
Do what ya gotta I suppose.

I know I’ve got a problem when I’m buying 16 pairs of 97s and there’s 2 other silhouettes that dwarf that number...Along w the other pairs across various Nike/adi lines. It’s my vice but i really enjoy it. Could be worse. My watches really get my wife in a tizzy

Nike Basketball had me by the balls about 5 years ago...I had 20+ Kobe 8s, 15+ KD 6, 20+ Lebron XI mid and lows. Went through that "gotta have 'em all" phase. Learned my lesson.

But sneakers take up a loooot of space :lol: Even more when you're a size 14 (or 13 in your case). My knife collection and movie collection take up almost no space while the sneakers are filling up two rooms.

Nike Basketball had me by the balls about 5 years ago...I had 20+ Kobe 8s, 15+ KD 6, 20+ Lebron XI mid and lows. Went through that "gotta have 'em all" phase. Learned my lesson.

But sneakers take up a loooot of space :lol: Even more when you're a size 14 (or 13 in your case). My knife collection and movie collection take up almost no space while the sneakers are filling up two rooms.
I totally hear ya. 100-150 pairs a year in nyc apartment can present a few challenges.

looking at some you guys' list, I need to know what y'all do for a living. Cause y'all have mad disposable income to burn and I'm a brokeboi

4gk3CmS.png

I have a house, a wife, kid ..the whole 9

I work hard and don't really have any other "vices" (not a drinker/drug/gambler/sports betting type)

so this is what I spend my $ on

yeah I catch **** from my old lady but I've been doing this since I was a teen(I'm 37 now) so I've acquired so items along the way that I'll sold to outset my sneaker spending so its not life shattering

It really does just come down to working hard for a good living and budgeting well.
Sneakers are my only vice but I was outside looking in for years because I could never afford it when I was younger.

Not to sound patronizing (and not assuming anyone here is this) but I really do think young heads should spend more time in school than hitting every line/release for a quick buck.
Delayed gratification at its finest.

copped a good bit this year, never purchase the same of sneaker in different colorways in my life until these 97s. Only pair i had back in the day was og 97s that me and my homeboy purchased together in 9th grade and took turns wearing them. ( dont judge me)

triple white x2
blk/wht
Uk camo
USA camo
SB
Golds
Japan OG
Undftd blk
AB(just got last week off ebay)

I just need skeptas and im good.

Why does the hematite look so much better than any other triple black I’ve seen? I usually don’t like triple black shoes, but really want those. Even while knowing I probably won’t wear them a lot. They’d probably be something I wear when I want to throw on something quick for grocery shopping or wear when it rains so I don’t mess up another pair. Sigh.

rwfanatic rwfanatic

I got my hematites in yesterday and they are flames irl

I had the black/gold pair from Black Friday along w/the black TN/97 hybrid but once pics leaked of the hematites I sold both of those off since these appealed to me so much more.

and they’ll be my go to daily drivers/sneakers I rock to the playground w/my son/rain shoes and still look good dusty since they’re all black

Back
Top Bottom