Official Air Max 97 Thread

DUSyRzfVwAAi-vq.jpg
man i want a pair of these

Haha, I barely even bought Nike sneakers in 05-08 because the brand basically just focussed on Air Forces and didn't care for most other products, including the 2007/8 (I don't remember exactly) version of the silver bullets. I think Nike was slighty worse in the mid 2000s in regards to retro products.

I don't know, man. A little wishful thinking. A buddy of mine restores sneakers so I'm gonna send him some pics and see if these can be fixed.

Fingers crossed. I need a local friend myself to glue some of my shoes back together.

well that does complicate things a bit...

take into account nike has most likely changed molds since 04' so a mens 12.5 from the latest versions of 97's, OG build or ultra, might fit slightly different once you match the upper to the new soles but its still doable in the right hands

well that does complicate things a bit...

take into account nike has most likely changed molds since 04' so a mens 12.5 from the latest versions of 97's, OG build or ultra, might fit slightly different once you match the upper to the new soles but its still doable in the right hands
Hmm. You might be right.. I'll definitely keep this in mind and keep my eyes open for a cheap donor, if possible.

Back
Top Bottom