Cobblestone
Metallic gold
Silver bullet x2
Hematite
Atlantic blue
Japan neon

Last edited:
^
davinelulinvega davinelulinvega how you liking those USA’s? They’re the only pair of sz13’s from the camo pack that I’m missing. I know I don’t have the Japan’s but they didn’t make those in a sz13 so aside for the USA’s I almost completed the sz13 county camo pack

I think I’ll eventually get those USA’s just need them to go on sale for the low low first

^
davinelulinvega davinelulinvega how you liking those USA’s? They’re the only pair of sz13’s from the camo pack that I’m missing. I know I don’t have the Japan’s but they didn’t make those in a sz13 so aside for the USA’s I almost completed the sz13 county camo pack

I think I’ll eventually get those USA’s just need them to go on sale for the low low first
Yes when I saw your collection I was a little surprised they were missing ^^
Italy, US and Japan the 3 I like the most. For the black midsole, surely, but not only. If France had a black midsole I would have bought it, no doubt.
But not feeling UK and Germany, especially UK, which is a weird thing because when I think Air Max I think about Air Max 95 and about UK...
Plus even if I love how Japan and France camo look, Italy and US are the most original of the pack.
Only thing is to wear US I will have to dress entirely black I guess, even if a blue jean would be okay...
And as for the jacket I would take away the flag, I don't want to wear any flag anyway ^^

EDIT : I hope Nike will release other camo for the 97, especially the pixel desert one...

camo.jpg

What's the average street price on silver bullets these days? Got a pair from MOA with their little restock and thinking about selling them.

Back
Top Bottom