Official Air Max 97 Thread

JPS JPS i don’t think so

just the crew from 16’ got the MOA tag...

Stevie, Karl, Ella, Lalla & Shoenica those are the most active on ig but there was like 6 others as well...some random kid from Mexico that had only been collecting air maxes for like 2-3yrs got the nod lol

Last edited:
I thought her pair was a bit overkill.
Didn't it have like 5 miniswooshes?

Only detail I really liked was that the sizetag was on the outside.

Yeah but it was a nice mix of TN/97 and looked really diy like her whole aesthetic.

The gear she makes out of Nike duffel bags is really insanely detailed and well designed

I want a pair of her overalls but 500$ is hard to swallow for a couple of Nike duffles deconstructed and sewn together

JPS JPS i don’t think so

just the crew from 16’ got the MOA tag...

Stevie, Karl, Ella, Lalla those are the most active on ig but there was like 6 others as well...some random kid from Mexico that had only been collecting air maxes for like 2-3yrs got the nod lol

They were stretching it to go for that "global" footprint in that video that's for sure.

65C78F52-3444-40C2-8548-4883B4F6691F.jpeg
The dream shoe of sneakerheads....

26B9239D-E5CD-4A2A-8301-A488CD77799D.jpeg
Versus production garbage.

I better off cop these
DC43C7C2-C27E-4D33-83B4-85F68058BD27.jpeg B115EB98-2095-48B9-B802-7A9592E71374.jpeg

Im speeding call the cops Im speeding call the cops

exactly man...smh

the initial render was much more vibrant and the corduroy appeared more lush and textured whereas the actual production model is dull/muted and average corduroy like you'd find on some bugle boy ish

keep in mind nike already owns the molds to create both sneakers used to make this hybrid and it starts to become clear how & why "his" sneaker "won"

Last edited:

exactly man...smh

the initial render was much more vibrant and the corduroy appeared more lush and textured whereas the actual production model is dull/muted and average corduroy like you'd fine on some bugle boy ish

keep in my nike already owns the molds to create both sneakers used to make this hybrid and it starts to become clear how & why "his" sneaker "won"
That’s right
And I’m in for SNKRS draw

But I won’t wear it.
Sole collecting purposes

exactly man...smh

the initial render was much more vibrant and the corduroy appeared more lush and textured whereas the actual production model is dull/muted and average corduroy like you'd fine on some bugle boy ish

keep in my nike already owns the molds to create both sneakers used to make this hybrid and it starts to become clear how & why "his" sneaker "won"

Haven’t heard Bugle Boy in a minute lol.

If i am looking to buy the AM97 Silver Bullets , I’m a 7.5 in mens should I get a 9.5 or 10 in women’s ? I heard they’re kind of narrow and I’m sizing up .5 to a 8 which is a 9.5 in women’s.

Reference: Flyknit Trainers 7.5/AJ1 7.5

yo don’t get it twisted

best believe I’ll be entering the draw on every snkrs account I have (only 3, mine, wifeys & my little mans ipad)

I want those joints to wear and I’d actually love two pairs to swap a 97 sole/air unit onto one of them

I hope you get 2 pairs so we can see that swap

If i am looking to buy the AM97 Silver Bullets , I’m a 7.5 in mens should I get a 9.5 or 10 in women’s ? I heard they’re kind of narrow and I’m sizing up .5 to a 8 which is a 9.5 in women’s.

Reference: Flyknit Trainers 7.5/AJ1 7.5

Women's 9.5

I wish dude. I bought like 7 pairs already smh

Do you agree with others sentiments that they’re more comfortable than regular vapors?

I grabbed them off the SNKRS app, so once they come in, I can report-in on the fit.

Save your pockets the beating...buy a few pairs of shoes this year. Limit it to a couple of must-have such as the SW 97. I've been selling off a ton of stuff this year and my bank account is smiling back at me. It's a never ending race and you don't need everything.

I grabbed them off the SNKRS app, so once they come in, I can report-in on the fit.

Save your pockets the beating...buy a few pairs of shoes this year. Limit it to a couple of must-have such as the SW 97. I've been selling off a ton of stuff this year and my bank account is smiling back at me. It's a never ending race and you don't need everything.

You’re right man. I got out of the sneaker game for a little and then the last year or so it seems like any time I see a pair I like I just buy it without thinking. Where have you been selling your shoes?

Exactly what I’ve been doing this year as well so much stuff that never got a wear

You’re right man. I got out of the sneaker game for a little and then the last year or so it seems like any time I see a pair I like I just buy it without thinking. Where have you been selling your shoes?
Same here my man.. I got out of the sneaker game and was saving tons of money and then sometime in the early part of last year I got back in and have spent way way too much money.. I've got shoes in my closet that I'll probably never wear and I'm bad at impulse buys.. I've probably sold almost every impulse buy that I've purchased lol

Back
Top Bottom