Official Air Max 97 Thread

I grabbed a pair of those South Beach 97s today, i got the last 11 at FA... They have been moving fast in my area.. I was pretty surprised

aw yiss, my wife won the darkside SF raffle. we're picking up tomorrow.

unds'ing these for tomorrow. happy air max day everyone!

2018-03-25 16.51.58.jpg

Damn overnight camping are these that serious lol
Can’t speak for everyone else here, but for me to have them at retail when only 2 stores in my state got them, yeah kinda. Lol, most of these people are here talking about flipping, it’s 30 degrees out here.

Hoping to get one pair in hand to atleast see the things. Nowhere in my getting them, raffles or bust. O’fer over here for life.

Welp It’s A Wrap Here In Denver :smh:

40+ At Both Bait And Fice :wow:

I Can’t Keep Up With These Youngsters Anymore :lol:

When A 17 Hour Camp Isn’t Enough To Guaranteed Me A Pair I Gotta Look The Other Way.

Headed Home To Get My D Licked, Eat Pepperoni Pizza And Sleep In My Own Bed :pimp:

I’ll Catch One Of These Youngins On The Flipside And Pay Em For Their Lost 24 Hours :rolleyes

I can't believe there is that amount of people in Denver! I haven't travelled down there often, but I showed up 10 min early from time to time for a release, and even store employees at fice looked at me strangely since I was usually the only one who was before it opened.

I can't believe there is that amount of people in Denver! I haven't travelled down there often, but I showed up 10 min early from time to time for a release, and even store employees at fice looked at me strangely since I was usually the only one who was before it opened.

I was out in Denver earlier this month and saw a lot of hb’s , mainly on Colfax (if that means anything)

I was out in Denver earlier this month and saw a lot of hb’s , mainly on Colfax (if that means anything)

What's an HB? Urban dictionary says that means hot *****.... but since you said colfax, I assume it has something to do with homless or crazy person.

I know you have no shot at kith without a bot but if you had to go at it these days, is it app or website?

app does have Apple Pay but the app itself is pretty slow/glitchy.

Back
Top Bottom