28CE9E68-DCC6-4150-8097-05B04A69C39F.png
Ok I’m in
Although I don’t have kids
Neither do my friends that are married
Hahahahah I just laugh at neckbeard and round 2
Thank you sir
I see there are a lot of Nike heat toddler sneakers that are $60
The toddlers only dropping in the US?

I got the South Beach 97's yesterday and I think I'm in love with not only the colorway but now Air Max 97's. First Air Max 97, many more to come.

I got the South Beach 97's yesterday and I think I'm in love with not only the colorway but now Air Max 97's. First Air Max 97, many more to come.

I know the feeling, i got pulled in with the camo pack... A few months later i have close to a dozen pairs :smh:... and counting

I was the same way. Wasn't a fan of the 97s at first, but then I copped the black Undefeateds, and it changed my whole mindset after I saw them on my feet. Don't get me started on the camo pack......and I'm not even a camo fan like that, but geez.....too clean.

I was the same way. Wasn't a fan of the 97s at first, but then I copped the black Undefeateds, and it changed my whole mindset after I saw them on my feet. Don't get me started on the camo pack......and I'm not even a camo fan like that, but geez.....too clean.
I love camo for some reason, I wore the Japans last weekend.. Dudes at Champs were talking to my feet the whole time i was there :stoneface:

Need supply said they can’t process orders till Monday bc of a technical issue :smh:. The wait continues, I just want to know if I got a W or not.

Back
Top Bottom