Official Air Max 97 Thread

What'd You Snag For If You Don't Mind Me Asking?

Local Dudes Are Buggin.... Got Flaked On My TTS 10 For $400 Today That I've Been Waiting All Week For Dude To Get In From SNKRS... Considering Picking Up A Size 9 (.5 Down From My AM1 Size) But Guy Ain't Budging On That 5 Bills Mark..... Told Him I Got $450 For Him Now And Haven't Heard Back :smh:

Snagged for 530 off StockX after shipping it came out to 543ish

Just copped the red CR7s off eBay from some guy that copped off 1 of the overseas sites last night for $320 (he originally wanted $350). Figured I’d jump the gun now before the inevitable L on SNKRS and then the super high resell judging from the gold CR7 prices

Just copped the red CR7s off eBay from some guy that copped off 1 of the overseas sites last night for $320 (he originally wanted $350). Figured I’d jump the gun now before the inevitable L on SNKRS and then the super high resell judging from the gold CR7 prices

The reds were far more available than the golds in the EU at least. I do think they are better than the golds but due higher production numbers I feel the resell won’t be too high on them.

Looks like he has a few pairs...:stoneface:
0D53C107-A34A-46DE-8B79-A28E666EC88E.jpeg

Out of all resellers, this cornball annoys me the most.

I was going to pull the trigger on some Holi Human Race NMDs, but i think these will be my next big shoe purchase. I’m just waiting for the price to dip a little lower

The reds were far more available than the golds in the EU at least. I do think they are better than the golds but due higher production numbers I feel the resell won’t be too high on them.

That’s cool.. so resell will probably come out to about how much I paid probably

When should we see the biggest price dip in these SW’s? Online pairs have already started coming in correct? My size hasn’t fluctuated much :frown:

For what the information is worth, in regards to the Sean Weatherspoon Heritage 86 Hat, it truly is an impeccable hat in both craftsmanship and fit, as someone who normally wears beanies because of my oddly shaped head, the entirely corduroy build is impeccable and incomparable. Definitely made me jealous of you cats who managed to lick out on some 97/1’s

Was it easy to cop? I struck out on a few sites thinking about paying resell
Definitely wasn't, kept getting errors and kicked out of line. Sold out a few times but pairs would pop back up but then nothing was adding to cart. Right before I was about to quit I refreshed around 4:30am and tried one more time and it successfully added then I checked out.

Definitely wasn't, kept getting errors and kicked out of line. Sold out a few times but pairs would pop back up but then nothing was adding to cart. Right before I was about to quit I refreshed around 4:30am and tried one more time and it successfully added then I checked out.
Yea I tried on a few sites but didn't have any luck, been checking ebay and stockx to see if they got any for good prices

When should we see the biggest price dip in these SW’s? Online pairs have already started coming in correct? My size hasn’t fluctuated much :frown:
The thing about em is once people have them in hand more times than not theyre going to get cold feet selling them off.

I guess it depends on the terms of plug.
That's fair. I'm close to coming to an agreement with someone for a pair and part of it is that as long as I'm employed and discount allotment is available (it's not unlimited like Swoosh), I'll hook him up.

Back
Top Bottom