Official Air Max 97 Thread

Oh, my bad.
I called at 9:58@ and was able to cop
Nah, I figured I was late to the dance
Was worth the shot while I was refreshing online.
Glad to hear you got through!
I knew I was about 6 minutes too late once I was on hold for awhile.

Man SNKRS can be so trash sometimes. Shoes didn’t even show up on the app until 5 mins after the drop.

They been up on the app all week and I was even looking at them in the app last night. Go to open the app this morning 7 mins before the drop and they’re nowhere to be found. Not at the top of the feed, not in upcoming, can’t even find them by searching. 5 mins after the drop and they magically appear on the app :smh:

Anyone else experience this? Stupid I didn’t even have a chance to get in line for this one.

THIS HAPPENED TO ME FOR THESE AND THE SOUTH BEACH ‘98s...THE SHOES JUST MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR UNTIL AFTER THEY’VE SOLD OUT,SMH...OH WELL. HOLLA...

CED B.

@Bert. you the real MVP I DONT MISS ON THE FTL APP that reservation stuff ain’t fair lol. I used to hit footlocker raffles but I missed a few...but this reservation thru the app is EZ. I’m literally 50/50 no misses lol. Wife even hit for a pair of CR7.

@Bert. you the real MVP I DONT MISS ON THE FTL APP that reservation stuff ain’t fair lol. I used to hit footlocker raffles but I missed a few...but this reservation thru the app is EZ. I’m literally 50/50 no misses lol. Wife even hit for a pair of CR7.
What’s the proper way of reserving? Because I miss every single time smh

Just got home from picking up my reserved pair from Foot Looker, in & out. From the looks of the sheet the only had about 2 full size runs including gs, they even had about 4 or 5 pairs that weren’t reserved, mostly gs & like 1 10.5, this was a rough drop, happy I got mine, these foot apps are such a blessing, raffles were always unkind.

Attachments

• 317165D7-21DF-4E5A-B828-FA1E67AFCF81.jpeg
    317165D7-21DF-4E5A-B828-FA1E67AFCF81.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 69
  • C228A2C5-5E56-4E9F-992E-8DE925F44053.jpeg
    C228A2C5-5E56-4E9F-992E-8DE925F44053.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 68
  • D3D07F9B-A5AA-4228-B880-309E287A847F.jpeg
    D3D07F9B-A5AA-4228-B880-309E287A847F.jpeg
    291.2 KB · Views: 73
Just got home from picking up my reserved pair from Foot Looker, in & out. From the looks of the sheet the only had about 2 full size runs including gs, they even had about 4 or 5 pairs that weren’t reserved, mostly gs & like 1 10.5, this was a rough drop, happy I got mine, these foot apps are such a blessing, raffles were always unkind.

I got mine around 10:15. They had unreserved sizes????? wow.

Man. That’s my size!! Congrats though.

I got mine around 10:15. They had unreserved sizes????? wow.[/QUOTE,]

You know how they do here man, most people only care for Js, don’t check for these drops & only look to resale things like this, but most of the resellers here are old, & still think things are like the 90s, they still aren’t quick with these apps.

Was booted out of the SNKRS app after my purchase went through for the draw. Checked again and it never went through. I'm glad I wear shoes to work.

Man SNKRS can be so trash sometimes. Shoes didn’t even show up on the app until 5 mins after the drop.

They been up on the app all week and I was even looking at them in the app last night. Go to open the app this morning 7 mins before the drop and they’re nowhere to be found. Not at the top of the feed, not in upcoming, can’t even find them by searching. 5 mins after the drop and they magically appear on the app :smh:

Anyone else experience this? Stupid I didn’t even have a chance to get in line for this one.

I usually like the shoe, tap on the heart and it’ll be save under your favorite. So if you don’t see it on your feed you can check under your favorite and it’ll be there

I overheard the manager saying to the guy in front of me that they only had a 4, 5 & that another dude in front of me took the 10.5, I think they all were working together to buy whatever they could to flip. She also told me she thinks the Kawhi Jordan 1 is gonna stay fcfs, I hope she’s wrong tho, we have a few days for it to switch to reserved.

Back
Top Bottom