Official Air Max 97 Thread

Sent my silver bullets from last year back to Nike last week after I noticed the left airbag had deflated in the heel. Just got an email from Nike approving the return and alerting me that a voucher will be sent to me. Not bad, essentially they paid for themselves. Have two more DS pairs in my closet, will probably save the voucher for when a solid colorway of the Kobe 360 emerges. Happy Nike did the right thing and accepted my return. I didn't abuse the shoes and they failed, but after a year you never know what the outcome of Nike's inspection will be. Never had that happen on a pair of 97s before this, it was quite strange I must say.

I've only ever returned one or two other pairs to Nike before this but yeah, never a problem.

Ive returned worn but clean af pairs to Nike well after the yr time frame.

never had one denied yet

I've also returned a pair of shoes to nike that were too big months after purchase and was accepted.
I would guess it's based on your past order history - if you've bought a ton of nike stuff they'll be more lenient with returns?

got the gold vapormaxes in yesterday. Joints are hideous.... overall 97/vapor hybrid gets love/hate type of reaction but after having had them all the tokyos are the dopest

Does "AOP" stand for "All Over Print" you think? That's what the new black/camo 97s are marked as on the box. Plenty of overpriced matching NSW apparel to go with them.

Also, which do you guys like the best (Hematite, Black/Gold, AOP):

nike-air-max-97-metallic-hematite-921826-005-1.jpg

nike-air-max-97-black-gold-aa3985-001-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-97-Tiger-Camo-AQ4132-001.jpg

Does "AOP" stand for "All Over Print" you think? That's what the new black/camo 97s are marked as on the box. Plenty of overpriced matching NSW apparel to go with them.

Also, which do you guys like the best (Hematite, Black/Gold, AOP):

nike-air-max-97-metallic-hematite-921826-005-1.jpg

nike-air-max-97-black-gold-aa3985-001-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-97-Tiger-Camo-AQ4132-001.jpg

#1 hands down. This shouldnt even be a question

Can someone please help me. Bought these Wotherspoon on ebay during the 15% code. They were advertised as new and they have clearly been worn outside. Can someone please help me legit check these to see if they are legit? Thank you in advanced. I really appreciate it

IMG_4555.JPG
IMG_4556.JPG
IMG_4555.JPG
IMG_4557.JPG
IMG_4558.JPG
IMG_4553.JPG
IMG_4554.JPG

Based off my degree from Niketalk, those are fake bruh.

Does anyone know if the golds next week are dropping in store at footstores? So far I’ve only seen snkrs app and Eastbay

How do dudes not have gold 97's yet? They've been restocking for a good part of 2018 and even resale was slightly above retail for a good while after drop... i copped my pair like a month after drop for 175... Hope whoever doesn't have, hits next week!! Good luck gents...

you’re right. I just wasn’t willing to pay above retail. Hell, I’m not even sure I’m willing to pay retail. So flooding the market with these gives me an opportunity to get them on discount.

The golds for me have always been on the back burner. As much as i love them it never fell to a place where money was lined up for a pair of shoes and they were at the top of my list. The $170 price tag is what has always kept me at the ehhhhh mayyyybeee level.

But if nike gives me early access to these i will cave and cop for sure. Most likely will cop anyway this go around if i can but if not....not sweating it

For me personally its always been silver bullets. They ARE am 97s to me. I had that shoe in middle school and so did my sister. Same way i am with am 90s....ifrareds ARE am90s to me idk...just personal preference

Back
Top Bottom