Official Air Max 97 Thread

Hey folks how do Air Max 97s fit? Quite interested in the golds? Would be my first Air Max 97 purchase. I would also assume the SW would fit the same as well? Thanks!
Go .5 up from tts, for example I wear 10.5 air max 1/Jordan 1, 11 in Yeezy/ultraboost and 11 in air max 97
Looking like most places are doing FCFS. Local FTL confirmed it earlier when I went in to doublecheck with them what time they were opening.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow, hope everybody gets to eat.

When I look at the footlocker app it shows on the calendar but when I use launch locator on desktop site for it doesn’t even show the shoe, I called my local spots and they said they aren’t getting them but they are a pretty big one and they usually get most stuff.... shoepalace near me is getting them but I want to use a reward... anyone know why it doesn’t show on launch locator

48D17031-5DFA-4FCE-AAA1-2B2FBC1E5B67.png

Recycle picture from last year!!!
Good luck copping tomorrow y’all!!!

When I look at the footlocker app it shows on the calendar but when I use launch locator on desktop site for it doesn’t even show the shoe, I called my local spots and they said they aren’t getting them but they are a pretty big one and they usually get most stuff.... shoepalace near me is getting them but I want to use a reward... anyone know why it doesn’t show on launch locator

I am not sure, the FTL is the only store in my mall that got them in all sizes and I only found that put by asking every store in my mall. Now, FNL could be not willing to tell me or hadn''t gotten them, but I would assume they would have known because of manifests showing them ahead of time.

FTL told me they were sticking to FCFS UNLESS corporate switched it to the app. Could still happen, but thus far I just don't see it as FNL, Champs, AND FTL are all saying no call in's/inquiries.

Fingers crossed I don't get screwed over on this like the bullets. These and the Last shots are the only sneakers I even want this year.

I called a bunch of FLs earlier & da majority of them aren’t getting da Golds. Outta da 2 FLs I think Ima go with da one da furthest away. It’s an FL/HOH & that mall also has a Champs that’s getting them too. Boosts my chances of coppin.

Is anyone a sz 13 if so did yall size up to a 14 was it too much room? .. Going for golds and a Nike rep told me a sz 13.5 is a no go

Back
Top Bottom