Official Air Max 97 Thread

Wanted the golds for this restock since I sold my pair last year.

But I’ll have to pass, bought too many kicks already this month. Hopefully, later on I can catch another restock or get them for a steal.

Good luck for those trying for a pair.
great move

If you made profit, then you funded your own metallic gold 97 this year.

I’ll try to cop this release and see whether I can fund the Silver Bullets VM97 I copped this February

Wanted the golds for this restock since I sold my pair last year.

But I’ll have to pass, bought too many kicks already this month. Hopefully, later on I can catch another restock or get them for a steal.

Good luck for those trying for a pair.
Pretty much in the same boat. No SB’s, wanted these badly, but timing is not in my side.

Thinking real hard about grabbing another pair since I still have mine from last year DS with no plans of wearing soon. Decisions decisions

I’m outside of my mall. Hopefully I’m able to get my double up pair.

I want these for myself but I also need some FTL VIP points.. Is it worth it taking the risk trying to cop from FTL or just go with more reliable Nike? There doesn't seem to be too much demand but bots might buy it up anyway.

im still trying to decide btwn 9 and 9.5

I like what @frankwh1te said but im still scared lol

If i wear a 9 in AM1 and 9.5 in AM95 where should i go with AM97?

Got em... copped for my boy who never got a pair. Passed for me since mine are DS and I only wanted one.

Demand isn't that great for these. Alot of people have them already and there's no profit to be made, so..
I followed your advice and got there at 10. Hype beasts were out beasting buying six pairs each. Was only able to cop a size 12. I wear 13.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom