Official Air Max 97 Thread

Are the Gold ones loud?

I asked my friend about my SB VM97 today and he said it’s not flashy at all.

Material is not good as it creases where it’s not supposed to crease, but everything else is A1.
Not really. I rock them with Black and non loud colors. Yea mines are creasing a lil, but I dont care because Im beating them. Plus I have two pairs of og 97 golds on ice.

Of all the 98 colorways, you pick the Cones as the best one :sick:
Out of all that text, you didn't understand any of it. Never said that was the best colorway. I said that I mess with them. I like details and different materials used.

Last edited:
Rockets lost, but VM97 is still intoxicating to look at..... 1927F444-6D05-4DE2-9AA1-211A83611EC8.jpeg

Guys say it to your lady in case they are QS/NRG not a GR

If anyone needs an oop on Women's Golds size 9 (Mens 7.5) for retail, hit my pm
thought i could get away with my TTS, but looks like im gonna have to go a half size down. Luckily size 7 seems to be readily available, if anyone needs an oop below retail for a womens 9 and mens 7.5, i can assist.

also, if anyone wouldn't mind pointing out what i should be looking for when legit checking AM97's would be greatly appreciated for peace of mind.

Last edited:
Bid accepted for $578 on StockX for a pair of wotherspoon's :sick:

Most I've ever paid for a shoe by far, but haven't wanted a shoe this much in years.

I thought about those, but ultimately the patent leather turned me off.

You barely notice the patent honestly. I own like 8-9 pairs of 97s including a pair of ultras and vapormax 97 and that 97 plus model is by far the most comfortable. And the orange/red pops so much in person

You barely notice the patent honestly. I own like 8-9 pairs of 97s including a pair of ultras and vapormax 97 and that 97 plus model is by far the most comfortable. And the orange/red pops so much in person
I was a touch hesitant but I’ll happily beat the hell out of these

Back
Top Bottom