Official Air Max 97 Thread

woke up to the access message. didn’t even bother looking at the other sizes and paid right away. they must have a crapload sitting in the warehouse :lol:
93B1A6DA-84BE-457F-9C9E-5F58E325B9B9.png

I think this was just the second time I had exclusive access for anything from snkrs. I hate that bigger sizes are always gone. 11-12.5 were never even available. Had to settle for a 10.5.

woke up to the access message. didn’t even bother looking at the other sizes and paid right away. they must have a crapload sitting in the warehouse :lol:

That's why it's hilarious Sean tried to act like they weren't many and even he couldn't get his hands on any. Yet people wanted to take his word on how legit StockX is. He wasn't trying to hurt resell for Round Two.

That's why it's hilarious Sean tried to act like they weren't many and even he couldn't get his hands on any. Yet people wanted to take his word on how legit StockX is. He wasn't trying to hurt resell for Round Two.
Sounds like a scumbag , glad I didn’t get the shoes now

Not really ...:rolleyes:ohwell::frown::angry:

I was in R2 when he told someone to not buy resell from him because of how many there were/are.

And this the ish that really gets to me! We all know Nike & SNKRS is a dam **** show... however.. the system they use is a joke! How are you not able to screen the people who already had access? Like what the F.. That’s why I say F snkrs & Nike

Actually this has sort of been the best system. They gave people access who actually voted for the kicks. It's just taking them a while to do it, when it probably should have been the people who voted should have gotten access first. A lot of us who liked them and voted already paid resell.

If you think SNKRS is bad, check out a Adidas drop on a Saturday or their confirmed app.

Actually this has sort of been the best system. They gave people access who actually voted for the kicks. It's just taking them a while to do it, when it probably should have been the people who voted should have gotten access first. A lot of us who liked them and voted already paid resell.

If you think SNKRS is bad, check out a Adidas drop on a Saturday or their confirmed app.
Last time they gave access to people who didn't even vote for the shoe I thinks it's just random who they pick

And this the ish that really gets to me! We all know Nike & SNKRS is a dam **** show... however.. the system they use is a joke! How are you not able to screen the people who already had access? Like what the F.. That’s why I say F snkrs & Nike
sorry for the confusion. i double posted the same thing hence the “double”. this was the first time i ever got anything good on snkrs. woulda had a pair of off white vapormaxes on the draw but my credit card fraud protection rejected the charge lol.

this is my second pair of these though. a friend hooked me up for retail on a pair but i paid someone $30 plus shipping to swap for my size cause they do run a little big.

don’t know if it helps but i complained on nike chat that i voted and didn’t get access but got denied so when they emailed me asking to rate my experience, i gave crappy ratings and told them i voted but never got access like everyone else did.

sorry for the confusion. i double posted the same thing hence the “double”. this was the first time i ever got anything good on snkrs. woulda had a pair of off white vapormaxes on the draw but my credit card fraud protection rejected the charge lol.

this is my second pair of these though. a friend hooked me up for retail on a pair but i paid someone $30 plus shipping to swap for my size cause they do run a little big.

don’t know if it helps but i complained on nike chat that i voted and didn’t get access but got denied so when they emailed me asking to rate my experience, i gave crappy ratings and told them i voted but never got access like everyone else did.

Did you go half a size down from normal 97s?

Just woke and saw a SNKRS message saying they reserved me a pair. Paid resell for my pair last week unfortunately, so I ended up getting my girl a pair instead. She was so hyped to hear that I didn't double up and gave her my access pair. Still surprised I was finally able to get a pair at retail since I've literally never hit on anything on SNKRS, not even GRs.

I got access again but I purchased the first time around, I bought the pair then. Now it says “purchased” this time on the page so I can’t buy them again.

Back
Top Bottom