Official Air Max 97 Thread

Do they plan on releasing that in the states? Its almost a month since they released in EU. I might buy for resell at this rate.

Maybe likes to buy from local dealers or stateside stores? I know I like to buy NDC than most places with the return policy and what not.

Too bad I want/need to buy and take care of others things or id be all over the mauve pair

I feel that but if you own 97s sizing is usually consistent and worst case if size is off you can sell on stockx and get your money back

Still $197 shipped. Retail for premium 97s is $170+ tax. In NYC that’s essentially the price of these with VAT from Footpatrol

I’m mad at myself for not checking on 7liverpool last night. They are $170ish usd after shipping.

I went ahead and got the Smokeys. Asked somebody in the know who has access to Nike USA releases, and he said he didn’t see anything with the product code for this colorway in the system. It might just be an eu exclusive.

20180817_061146.jpg

SB's today

Got an email from foot patrol saying they didn’t have the shoe I ordered in stock anymore and that the order was cancelled, and that they refunded the money. Then, a minute later, I got an email saying my package was shipped... but there isn’t any tracking where it says tracking number.

Back
Top Bottom