Official Air Max 97 Thread

Air Max 97 NRG 'Jacket Pack'
Nike-Air-Max-97-Jacket-Pack-AT6145-600-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-97-Jacket-Pack-AT6145-600-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-97-Jacket-Pack-AT6145-600-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-97-Jacket-Pack-AT6145-600-Release-Date-4.jpg

https://en.titolo.ch/air-max-97-nrg
These are fun. I dig a weird themed cw. It’s nice to see something a little off beat that treats the shoe like a proper canvas vs a derivative cw.

Has anyone purchased a pair of the 97/BWs? Trying to decide if I should go up .5 size like I do in regular 97s or stay TTS

Has anyone purchased a pair of the 97/BWs? Trying to decide if I should go up .5 size like I do in regular 97s or stay TTS

I’ve got them in a half size down from the silver bullet og build. They are a little bit snug in the sides of the forefoot, but the length is good. I’d say if you have wide feet, go with 97 OG build... normal or narrow, go half down or ultra 97 size and wear thinner socks.

What all is different on the Air Max 97 ultra? And what's the consensus between ultra and OG? Silver Ultras are sitting at $120 on NDC and was thinking about scooping them up.

What all is different on the Air Max 97 ultra? And what's the consensus between ultra and OG? Silver Ultras are sitting at $120 on NDC and was thinking about scooping them up.

sizing is a half size down from the OG build. Usually the upper is hyper fused, with no stiching (there are exceptions such as the skeptas). Sole has less of a traction pattern, and looks significantly cheaper. Midsole is a softer material than the rock hard OG build.

Compared to the stock pictures of the "cones", the images on the Euro sites look different. I thought the upper was all white, but is that 3m on the upper?
Anyone cop these yet?
BQ4567-100

Seems like another nice colorway not going to be here in the US

Back
Top Bottom