Official Air Max 97 Thread

I was surprised to see these still sitting, and had to jump on them asap. Was close to paying resale on these.
141nq1c.jpg

Both pairs for 220, can't beat that. Also looks a lot better in person.
2qdtp2v.jpg

1zdbt0.jpg

I’d buy those “air max” on the bubble at a good discounted price.

65AED7B7-C593-4DA3-90A3-9815CC4CC4DA.jpeg 4CE8240A-31CB-40B4-BCF2-3C6A7E009F3D.jpeg 9E393A6F-05C9-4A5D-8574-2CF8C4D23289.jpeg
205F06D4-3E4E-4AEB-B27A-79D46CEB723C.jpeg A988C5E2-FFC9-4A8E-A724-91C6191696F3.jpeg

Rainy day in SoCal got brighter. These just came in from overkill. 12.5 fits perfect, although I don’t know why these feel so much softer than last years silver bullets. Makes me think I have a bad pair of sb

Random piece of candy included in the box....

Last edited:
AM 97's are my favorite AM, and the silver bullet is my favorite color way, going back to 1997.

This new black/silver colorway has me feeling some type of way about that... dare I say they are better?

AM 97's are my favorite AM, and the silver bullet is my favorite color way, going back to 1997.

This new black/silver colorway has me feeling some type of way about that... dare I say they are better?
I like the black and silver colorway better honestly and I love silver bullets. I also like the black and gold pair better than the regular gold pair.

It bothers me just a bit when I jump the gun and get things at retail. It didn’t even take long for the black/silver to be picked up at a discount. Great looking shoe but you never know what’s going to sit and what won’t these days.

I agree 100%. My last couple of purchases (KRSS 95s, Size? 180s, Hyper Blue TNs , Sunset TNs, black and gold 97s) all could have been had for under retail (outside of the 180s).

I agree 100%. My last couple of purchases (KRSS 95s, Size? 180s, Hyper Blue TNs , Sunset TNs, black and gold 97s) all could have been had for under retail (outside of the 180s).

With a lot of retros, patience pays. "We" get excited for them and it feels like they're gonna move fast. But the general public doesn't take to them as quickly, which buys us time to wait it out for a discount, esp with GR pairs. Sometimes, waiting means you end up paying a few extra bucks at resell price. in most cases though, you're saving money if you can manage to hold out for a week or two after the release date.

Any idea where I can find the hyper blue TNs for under retail? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Don't get me wrong, they look great but they are just a touch on the "sparkly" side. I do like a shoe that stands out but these might just be ideally suited for the girls.
It’s patent leather right? I still want a pair along with the white and gold but hoping for a sale

monkeyd monkeyd my apologies.....just took another look and it seems that the silver is indeed patent leather. Weird how I didn't notice it without a close inspection.

Ocean bliss will be picked up for sub £100 what’s the best way at making the swoosh red, feel like it will make it pop more and will use acetone on the air max writing on the air unit

Back
Top Bottom