Release Date: March 23rd, 2019

nike-air-max-97-have-a-nike-day-release-date-5.jpg

nike-air-max-97-have-a-nike-day-release-date-1.jpg

nike-air-max-97-have-a-nike-day-release-date-3.jpg

nike-air-max-97-have-a-nike-day-release-date-4.jpg

nike-air-max-97-have-a-nike-day-release-date-6.jpg

nike-air-max-97-have-a-nike-day-release-date-2.jpg

I need em :nthat:

I feel like I'm going to do something stupid and break my "no resale" policy for these SW 97/1s.........

tenor.gif

Nah, they weren’t as comfortable as the ABs. Maybe I got a bum pair. Or a great pair of ABs. Just wasn’t a good fit for whatever reason.
Ohhh I see, man Nike is so inconsistent with quality. I literally have had doubles of certain shoes same size where one fits totally different than the other so I def feel u lol

I definitely wouldn't break that rule for those lol I just don't see it

The more I see it the more upset I get that I couldn't hit on the official release. And I wasn't able to hit on the restock because I didn't vote for it.
It's just a beautiful looking shoe man. My restraint has been good so far, but I've been seeing more and more of it recently and that itch is there :rolleyes. Unfortunately the resale prices have ballooned since then.

I hear ya. To each his own lol I just refuse to even think about paying anyone for a shoe just because I missed out on the release date.

The more I see it the more upset I get that I couldn't hit on the official release. And I wasn't able to hit on the restock because I didn't vote for it.
It's just a beautiful looking shoe man. My restraint has been good so far, but I've been seeing more and more of it recently and that itch is there :rolleyes. Unfortunately the resale prices have ballooned since then.
What size are you looking for?

Damn therefill therefill
I’m a sz13 so I guess my size isn’t that readily made in fakes

a worn a few times pair off eBay/IG is your best bet for less than 500/600$ at this point otherwise is 550+$ for ds in any size

I voted for them several times and didn't hit. Voting for them determined whether or not someone got them?

Japan's came in.
20190103_132123.jpg

I'm still on my first of two pairs of these. I've worn them a fair amount and as time has passed since they released, I have to be honest and say I don't love them as much as I thought I would when I bought them. I was super psyched for them leading up to the release, but in real life, I still put the OG silvers far ahead of everything else. Something about the Japan's means they just don't pop like I thought they would. Still really like the shoe, but now I sort of wish I had bought a fourth pair of silvers instead of my second pair of these LOL

Last edited:
i still love the japan and the silver bullet.... both pairs i have them out cause i wear them both so often. thinking about getting a pair of menta but then i think to myself if im gonna wear a pair of grey shoes ill just wear the silver bullet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom