Official Air Max 97 Thread

Screenshot_20190123_144611_com.instagram.android.jpg

maybe not everyone should be posting their designs

Combined my two favorite colorways(since there's no brown for the Trues):

nikeid

nikeid

Nice idea and execution. What color is the upper, wolf grey? Cool grey? Both?
It sucks the only volt color offered is that light "barely volt" hue.

Nice idea and execution. What color is the upper, wolf grey? Cool grey? Both?
It sucks the only volt color offered is that light "barely volt" hue.

1000% agree on the Barely Volt. I'm thinking I could get them and paint over the Swoosh myself. The bubble should be ok.

The upper is all Wolf Grey. That looked the most like the OG to me. OG tongue and outsole to round it out.

1000% agree on the Barely Volt. I'm thinking I could get them and paint over the Swoosh myself. The bubble should be ok.

The upper is all Wolf Grey. That looked the most like the OG to me. OG tongue and outsole to round it out.

Roger that, thanks. Yeah it's hard to tell what some of the colors will look like. Like on my rendering, I couldn't/can't decide if, say, pure platinum might not be better than regular white for the upper. The rendering of pure platinum just makes it look like a shiny white, which might give it more pop if that's an accurate representation, but I have no idea what it would actually look like on these.

Does anybody know if the air bag color tints the actual outside of the airbag, or simply the inner workings of the air max? That’s a big deal for me- I’ve always thought the outer “bubble” on any air max should be clear.

Back
Top Bottom