Official Air Max 97 Thread

Thinking I’m going to do these two.

D789ABA8-342B-4CF3-AAC9-9D7935326AC4.jpeg

7051EF52-F620-487B-A084-B74A8117F943.jpeg

Has anyone done an ID with the university red airbag? I want to know if they look pink like the rendering or really university red before I decide.

Has anyone done an ID with the university red airbag? I want to know if they look pink like the rendering or really university red before I decide.

I’m sure it’s the true color. They have a a brighter red color option too

this should be pretty self explanatory, but i'm feeling semi remedial ...if i want to put a phrase on the tongue, it's better to do right then left right, so basically design the phrase backwards so it can be read forward?

also, has anyone found a hashtag for strictly nike id 97's, seems like there's only a few on ig, i'd love to see as many photos/videos (reality vs. rendering) of all types before i complete my order today...

Last edited:
I'm trying to id these... Is the mudguard cool grey or mineral spruce?

They look almost similar I'm the renderings

Mudguard is mineral spruce. The ‘tip’ is cool grey, vamp (mesh) and overlay are both wolf grey.

White laces are replacements, I ordered with the ‘barely volt’ but they’re a really pale yellow in person, not even close to the barely volt of the airbag.

If I could do it all over again, I think I would do pure platinum for the mesh vamp/tongue just to bring one more layer of contrast in there.

Last edited:
D14ACAC7-146F-4D6A-AE33-7271741CEB12.jpeg
IMO the tip I have that in blue

They should provide volt color.

Clear outsole is a selling point
Volt bag no doubt would be the best

BTW Qs AM97 price has reduced
But I’m waiting for $110 pricepoint
C4441E3C-B75A-4D2A-9A2F-072C1F8A7164.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom