Official Air Max 97 Thread

Got lucky..and I NEVER do

Attachments

• E58F7506-7BEF-4C5E-85A7-E6F5E199F0F2.jpeg
    E58F7506-7BEF-4C5E-85A7-E6F5E199F0F2.jpeg
    860.8 KB · Views: 78
I got a pair through early access already. Do you guys think it will be hard trying to get another pair for me or my girl on Saturday?

Bruh HTF you get a alert !! they didnt send me sh** and i chatted with the rep dude said we like to surprise people check your app often!! WOW

I checked the app at 845am PST and had notification that I had exclusive access and the on sale date had changed to today @9am pst. I was pretty stoked to actually be notified ahead of time that I'd have access to them and it was clear what time. I was just about to leave the house and would have been occupied for several hours. I don't ever get push notifications when shock drops or EA is offered. That being said, I got a push notification at 9:03, after I already bought them.

Also it looks like whatever you voted on you got early access to. Just that I suck and missed it .SMH

Not true. Unless my mind is playing tricks on me, I'm positive I voted for the Shanghais more often than all the other pairs, but I didn't receive access to the Shanghais.

Welp.... just checked my app and I had exclusive access to the London pair and I never noticed. Rally wanted them too :ohwell:

Aw ****, here I am coming out of nowhere again.

I was able to grab these yesterday like many of you guys. I only voted for the Neon Seoul colorway for every day that the polls were open, so I'm really glad these came to fruition!

Those pictures you posted, certified solez certified solez , look dope... really can't wait for my pair to come in tomorrow. Do they fit identical to the normal Air Max 97s?

Anyone translated what the postcard says? A little bummed the US release doesn't come with the stickers and the T-shirt. Would've liked to have the whole package, for sure. Be cool if the postcard was some kind of mail-in for the tshirt or some extra goodies, but I doubt it. I remember when I mailed in the back of a Star Wars figure's packaging in 1986 for a "special prize" and it was the f'n Emperor figure! They hadn't had an Emperor figure before then. I was stoked. End of this story.

Back
Top Bottom