Official Air Max 97 Thread

I am in love with these. The colors pop so much in person. May try for the shanghais tomorrow, though.
20190412_150407.jpg

Upptempo Upptempo - my friend said the same thing... damn it. :lol:

I got my pair in! I guess I understand about the complaint of the leather quality, but I guess my threshold is higher given what Nike does anyway. These look great regardless! I like the woven tongue and panels between the red and blue piping on the upper, too!

46871050194_be1fd1e055_b.jpg

MVIMG_20190412_140824-ANIMATION.gif

Fire. Can’t believe tomorrow is about to be my first time hitting on snkrs

But I don't wanna be a pirate!!!

My Seouls showed up an hour ago. I have no complaints about them at all. They're better quality than the white UNDFTD 97s I own, which are still DS. If a normal AM 97 is $180, then I have no issue paying $200 for these. AM 97 are overpriced as is, so I'm looking at it relatively speaking. It's all in the little details, plus the materials actually are better IMO than the UNDFTD, for what it's worth. I don't know if they're gonna be all that comfortable, though. The inner lining is not very soft or padded and feels pretty stiff compared to other AM 97s I have.

Last edited:
in your area

lol sorry, I'm going to the one in NJ in May

:rofl::rofl:

- bp :nthat:. but i'm more on the twice side lol.

Resale seems to have dipped for the Seouls, perhaps due to the reports of the quality being not as nice.
Hoping that means it'll be a success tomorrow.
Shanghais seem to be climbing a bit?

Back
Top Bottom