Official Air Max 97 Thread

Holy shoot! Hit on 2 AirMax today. Wtf?!?:wow:

B34570B9-69EC-4F10-A8C0-15D47300D159.png
Hit on 2 as well

2/4, didn’t try for NYC or Paris

But, clearly you’re luck is better than mine:lol:

F0D102BF-A9FF-467E-A903-8103162A3F22.png

Hit up Nike chat and they was able to look up my orders using my card #. They saying i hit on the Seoul and Tokyo's. but i'll believe it when i get the email

What's the success rate of actually getting the shanghais if you have a pending charge on your card but the SNKRS app says sold out and no confirmation email etc? Wishful thinking here, but I cant recall Nike doing ghost charges that fall off later like other sites. Seems like from past experiences if you get a charge means you got em on Nike? But then again it's like almost 2 hours later, can't imagine people will suddenly have order confirmations go through and pop up this late.....

What's the success rate of actually getting the shanghais if you have a pending charge on your card but the SNKRS app says sold out and no confirmation email etc? Wishful thinking here, but I cant recall Nike doing ghost charges that fall off later like other sites. Seems like from past experiences if you get a charge means you got em on Nike? But then again it's like almost 2 hours later, can't imagine people will suddenly have order confirmations go through and pop up this late.....
This is what I’m hoping for...

anyone else got the "got em" but didn't get an email or see it in your purchases? these is for the seoul's in a 9 btw.

Entered for all 5 minus the nyc(picked a pair up locally) and hit on Seoul and Tokyo. Was happy with that.
D0015DF9-24C5-4D7E-8F23-B6462FCCD39B.jpeg

Told my GF to enter for the Seoul and Shanghai because they are the ones I wanted the most. She’s never bought a thing and Nike and hits on both lol.
A2216EEC-8054-4DD9-BEC8-C2C9763EFB66.jpeg

Been on snkrs from the beginning and never have hit on anything like that, I don’t get it smh

Snkrs message box popped up saying my payment was declined while in line for Londons. Never had that happen, but was able to cop somehow

Same happened yest to me on the Jordan 1s..I went and copped from Ftl right after & the got ordrer notification from Nike....made no sense.

Back
Top Bottom