Official Air Max 97 Thread

welp my pending charge for shanghais fell off. (charge with no confirmation)
You're the guy who chatted with a rep and got an order number with that charge but no confirmation right? Same thing with me. Got charged with no confirm, chatted with a rep and they gave me an order number saying it was for the Seouls. Charge dropped off and the order number gives nothing.

Luckily I got an order in on desktop when they restocked, which had confirmation and already shipped. But it's still so stupid that many people had these phantom charges with no W, only to restock a few anyway.

You're the guy who chatted with a rep and got an order number with that charge but no confirmation right? Same thing with me. Got charged with no confirm, chatted with a rep and they gave me an order number saying it was for the Seouls. Charge dropped off and the order number gives nothing.

Luckily I got an order in on desktop when they restocked, which had confirmation and already shipped. But it's still so stupid that many people had these phantom charges with no W, only to restock a few anyway.

Yea that’s me. I was able to get Seouls which i also wanted. Gonna have to dip in the closet to sell something for those Shanghai’s

Yep my charges dropped off too. I figured the rep was just talking. Mad I didn't get in on the restock

Shanghai love came outta nowhere.

I voted for the Shanghai as my favorite pair in last year's ON AIR contest. Of course...this is prior to even knowing they had the highest "value". Reason why im assuming everyone and their mom wants the Shanghais now. How many of ya'll voted for the NYC and jumped ship on it and passed cause they're "Bricks"? lol smh.

Shanghai’s prices down again a tiny bit

Gonna definitely go back up next few weeks

Unpopular opinion:
Nyc got the ugliest design

The colorway is horrible .... IMO
The panels.
Icy sole is the best
Blue air max bag is great
Neutral on the mudguard

But the pink-looking panels is the thing that I don’t like

Voted for the Seouls , got the seouls so im pretty happy.

Londons look like a summer GR pair .

Also i remember last year after the nominees were announced.
A guy on a fb sneakergroup who also took part in London's workshop said that the winner was sitting at the same table like 2 seats away and stole his whole backstory .His design was a totally different shoe but she "borrowed" his concept that was supermarkets and convenience stores that are everywhere in London . He had posted pictures of his sketch too .

While reading the text on the snkrs app it came back to me .
AND srsly what does Summer of Love have to do with convenience and grocery stores?:lol:

FOH

Last edited:
I voted for the Shanghai as my favorite pair in last year's ON AIR contest. Of course...this is prior to even knowing they had the highest "value". Reason why im assuming everyone and their mom wants the Shanghais now. How many of ya'll voted for the NYC and jumped ship on it and passed cause they're "Bricks"? lol smh.

Same, voted for the Shanghais also. Which is why I was kinda salty I didn't get that early access to the Shanghais :frown:

Both of my Seoul’s on the way ,

Nike still hasn’t taken their money for the ones I paid for via PayPal , is that normal?

So even manual users here got a ghost charge with no confirmation?

Charges, no confirmation of any sort other than push notification/email from AMEX with the charge. Called Nike and was given an order number, but the guy couldn’t even tell me what I purchased. I tried for 3 pairs, so it’s a big guessing game at this point, even if they do send the order. So annoying.

I voted for NYC because I wanted them. Didn't care for resell. What I am kicking myself about is seeing how they're everywhere in NYC and online. Had I known the allocation numbers, I would have waited to cop on discount.

voted for seoul. denied early access. denied halp from NT. destiny answered and SNKRS blessed with a rare win.

Back
Top Bottom