Official Air Max 97 Thread

Seoul’s just came in. Man lemme tell ya Nike wants their shipments stolen lol. Nike tape and branding on boxes. Oh well
9549616D-6B7B-4942-9E6F-B93CA3B9A9A5.jpeg
DFB18A61-CC14-4336-88E0-F39C4DC5A331.jpeg

I seriously can't stand these boxes. Ups drops mine off and does not knock or anything. Just leaves the box in the wild till i get an email.

Some of my 97s do this, while others don’t. I usually buy multiples to find a pair that doesn’t have it, and return the others. For ones I can’t buy multiples of, I usually buy thicker insoles that raise my foot up. The shoes are also way more comfortable with the aftermarket insoles... because the normal ones are paper thin.

Took your advice and bought some sofsoles for my 97s; I can finally wear them again :lol: :pimp: Still not at the level of my other AMs but they get the job done

Took your advice and bought some sofsoles for my 97s; I can finally wear them again :lol: :pimp: Still not at the level of my other AMs but they get the job done

Awesome! Yeah, they can’t compete with other air maxes... but I can wear them all day as well without thinking to myself “why did I pick these shoes today?!”

Awesome! Yeah, they can’t compete with other air maxes... but I can wear them all day as well without thinking to myself “why did I pick these shoes today?!”

No lie, I wore my AM97s to work last year and realized I had to walk 15 mins to another office to drop something off (30 mins round trip). I took an Uber instead just just because of the shoes :lol: :smh: Something about the shape of the shoe/standard insole doesn't suit me at all, but I recently walked ~30 mins with the new insoles and felt fine.

Tried looking around and don't see anything, but can anyone let me know what the 97P stands for on the Summer of Love London shoes? Obviously 97 is for the shoes but was is the P for? This is the only part of that shoe I don't really love, so considering painting over that strip with just black or something.

916C157F-A51B-42D5-A911-08271385AD17.png
y’all think the prices are gonna go up on these? i forgot to cancel my stockx ask after i copped a pair on ebay. just tryna get my money back.

Back
Top Bottom