Official Air Max 97 Thread

Not bad...

IMG_20190518_223728.jpg

projet 97.jpg

Not a lot of options as for Nike ID but I'm tempted to try to get a Nike By You when I see the visuals...

And as solecitor solecitor said at least they changed boxes ! Hopefully hadn't a lot of ID but it would be a mess for one with a lot of them with those all black boxes without any description

EDIT : Just spotted a psocid in a box of 97's, it has me stressed, does anyone had met this problem ?

Last edited:
I live in a mostly wooded area, so little bugs always make their way into the house during late spring/summer.

Worst I've found is a couple gnat corpses in an old AM90 box. I actually let a spider chill in the corner of my office last summer because he ate the little bastards.

I live in a mostly wooded area, so little bugs always make their way into the house during late spring/summer.

Worst I've found is a couple gnat corpses in an old AM90 box. I actually let a spider chill in the corner of my office last summer because he ate the little bastards.
Sprinkle some moth balls around man, good to deter quite a few bugs.

Now watching a video on Air Max (but the video isn't on YouTube and is only available here...) and this a picture from it, nothing really surprising but it says Italian prefer the 97, and British the 95.

fav.jpg

And a guy who is interviewed explains the Italian met Air Max 97 via the fashion, the French via hip hop, the British via jungle music and for the Dutch via gabbers

Definitely. I remember visiting Rome back in 02 and was shocked that 97s and then puma racing joints were it. I was a high school graduate rocking AF and dunks lol

I'm not surprised at all for the 97 and the Italian because it makes me think about some italian shoes, the form, the elegance, the most evident association, but I'm not agree at all with the BW for the French, most got Air Max Plus, and for french hip hop it is the same

Back
Top Bottom