Official Air Max 97 Thread

Some of heads help me out with this.  The box says these are marina blues, but I don't remember them having this cross hatch pattern.  Are these the Hyperfuse version? 

Some of heads help me out with this.  The box says these are marina blues, but I don't remember them having this cross hatch pattern.  Are these the Hyperfuse version?
they are a regular release, i remember this cw with that cross hatch pattern, but the box probably belongs to a different shoe, tell the seller to snap a pic from the sizetag behind the tongue so that you can see if the stylecode is the same as on the box

Some of heads help me out with this.

2008 Nike Air Max 97 LUX 316783-041

seller placed the shoes in the wrong box

#AMDCAMETOTHERESCUE
smokin.gif

I am thinking of buying a used pair of metallic silver from 09 on Ebay. They have only been worn 4-5 times according to the seller, but does anyone think these might be safe to wear without crumbling?

I am thinking of buying a used pair of metallic silver from 09 on Ebay. They have only been worn 4-5 times according to the seller, but does anyone think these might be safe to wear without crumbling?
if the air units are not foggy they are safe to wear, shoes from 09 in general wouldnt be a problem to wear

Last edited:
gonike.me/AM97DPG

Anyone has some info about that release date? On the launch calendar in the site they don't show on 2 december...

I'm confused...they're going to re release the ones with the italian flag or just the regular silver jawns?

i really hope that they will gonna bring back these 2 OG cws, but it will probably wont happen i think, just take the popular AM90s for example, last year with AM day they also skipped the OG cws and and released some dumb *** anniversary cws instead of the OG coral rose, laser blues or the mesa oranges
mad.gif

mean.gif

Quick question...I know it has been discussed that the silver bullets have never retroed true to the OG. But how about the Olympic colorway? Looking at unseen unseen 's pic, the outsole has white in it. Was that an OG detail?

I'm confused...they're going to re release the ones with the italian flag or just the regular silver jawns?
probably the normal silver bullets without the italian flag

That's what I think as well. I'm so ready for next year.
I hope so [emoji]128591[/emoji]

View media item 2240049
View media item 2240050

i really hope that they will gonna bring back these 2 OG cws, but it will probably wont happen i think, just take the popular AM90s for example, last year with AM day they also skipped the OG cws and and released some dumb *** anniversary cws instead of the OG coral rose, laser blues or the mesa oranges >:   :smh:
what color are those on the top? Volt or electric green? Those are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I passed on the 2015 am90 infrared cause they didn't have infrared behind the tongue.

Quick question...I know it has been discussed that the silver bullets have never retroed true to the OG. But how about the Olympic colorway? Looking at @unseen's pic, the outsole has white in it. Was that an OG detail?
I hope so [emoji]128591[/emoji]
what color are those on the top? Volt or electric green? Those are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I passed on the 2015 am90 infrared cause they didn't have infrared behind the tongue.
the olympic cw is not a OG cw

and the color is neon green, its the same shade as the OG Neon AM95s

Back
Top Bottom