Official Air Max 97 Thread

I got there and there was maybe 10-15 ppl in front of me. Super Easy cop. If you can get there within the next 15-20 mins you should def be able to cop. Dudes were getting back in line to double up. Good luck man.

Damn that's awesome
Full size run?

Last edited:
I got there and there was maybe 10-15 ppl in front of me. Super Easy cop. If you can get there within the next 15-20 mins you should def be able to cop. Dudes were getting back in line to double up. Good luck man.
Thanks Bro! I went by and there were only 10 and 10.5 left but it just happened to be my size. Not sure much is left now tho!

Champs launch locator has the air max 97 up not a lot of stores getting them. My state got none 
frown.gif
. Hopefully the foot locker launch locator will look better.

http://www.champssports.com/launchlocator

My mom got through at Mercer for me :lol:

At least my personal is on lock. Hoping to see if I can get it cheaper elsewhere next week

Copped the RC Boost that dropped this morning ... to fund a double up on AM97s muahaha

Hoping my locals drop early but looks like nah :frown: 

Last edited:
Debating if I should make the trip down to the mall on release day. Hopefully it's not crazy hyped out here in the DMV.
I doubt the hypebeasts will be out in full force. It's not boost and its not super limited by all indications

My local Footlocker apparently getting like 10 FSRs

Still worth going earlier than later as I'm sure those who actually want these will be going strong.

I doubt the hypebeasts will be out in full force. It's not boost and its not super limited by all indications
Still worth going earlier than later as I'm sure those who actually want these will be going strong.
Foreal? Stores are really getting that many?!!
Stores

What's Frfs ??

Wow, that's a lot.

Hopefully there will be plenty of pairs in my location.

mom copping for you is too funny.

can't front, my mom was skilled at ordering supreme online since the online shop first opened in fall 08' and I was almost 30 at the time already lol

Last edited:
Surprised I was able to double up

I literally had to run from concepts to bodega

This is why nothing is ever available.. dudes be doubling up and others have nothing. Bless up tho.
nthat.gif

mom copping for you is too funny.

can't front, my mom was skilled at ordering supreme online since the online shop first opened in fall 08' and I was almost 30 at the time already lol

This is hilarious. 21M was an easy cop. Left the office at 10 AM and back in time for an 11:30 meeting. Love the price and being readily available. Most kids looked to be resellers but whatever. I'm wearing these tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom