Official Air Max 97 Thread

Ma dukes done helped me plenty. She's retired. When DTLR had a late shipement of AJ1 SBB 1.0 that monday all over the US she flew up there when they opened & copped.

Ma dukes done helped me plenty. She's retired. When DTLR had a late shipement of AJ1 SBB 1.0 that monday all over the US she flew up there when they opened & copped.
Your moms gotta be like 25 lmao.. my mother wouldve thrown her sandal at me
laugh.gif

mom copping for you is too funny.

can't front, my mom was skilled at ordering supreme online since the online shop first opened in fall 08' and I was almost 30 at the time already lol

My mom fully supportive of me and my sneaker habits :lol:. I live in Florida now but I register her for all of the NYC raffles and usually has no problem copping for me if I win :lol:

She also lets me use her CC to double up on Yeezys and such and I simply cut her in on the profit. Win-win.

Last edited:
I went out to Saint Alfred and was first in line right before people started popping up. It seemed to be last minute which worked in my favor. There was about fifteen in line when I left out. Pretty easy and Im so happy I dont have to worry about it next week.

Get this. I was in line since 10am at undefeated SF. Got my pair around 11:30a. Bought, went to my car checked the box (which I should have done in the store) and it was a WOMENS SIZE 9.5 OG QS!

Wtf! I turned around and double parked. Ran into my store asked if they had my size in MENS. all sold out. So I had to return them. Since none in my size left. Wow!

I guess NDC for me! My fault still, should of double checked.

View media item 2396675

Last edited:
Was in line at Blends and they only had 1 size 9 which sold out and I was 10th in line. Other sizes were 2-3 pairs each. Luckily my friend hooked it up at Bait and got my size. I can relax for next weeks release

I don't think this will be anywhere near the air max 1 fiasco but they will fly off shelves sooner you copnthe better

Get this. I was in line since 10am at undefeated SF. Got my pair around 11:30a. Bought, went to my car checked the box (which I should have done in the store) and it was a WOMENS SIZE 9.5 OG QS!

Wtf! I turned around and double parked. Ran into my store asked if they had my size in MENS. all sold out. So I had to return them. Since none in my size left. Wow!

I guess NDC for me! My fault still, should of double checked.

View media item 2396675

Oh wow. I hope you secure your pair on NDC bro. Anyway, I was also in line at UNDFTD SF and I'm glad I got my pair.

View media item 2396789

Back
Top Bottom