Official Air Max 97 Thread

Yeah end charging 199 lol
Yup.  Last 3 times I tried to order sneakers from Europe.  2 times the orders were canceled, and the one time it went through, I overpaid by about $50 including shipping.  I think they oversell in-store.  A couple months ago, I had a pair that was 100% authentic, but was held up/confiscated by customs because they suspected they were fake.  

I'm done ordering from overseas.  

If I can't get these from SNKRS, I'll just deal with resale.  These will be had for $230ish resale like the bullets.

Last edited:
Thought you said FTA was getting these like the SBs
29vze5s.jpg

2mg37yd.jpg

Last edited:

Manager did say they could possibly receive more in another shipment but that's all that had come in.  I'm good on my  pairs so I'm not complaining. Even footlockers in the area didn't get pairs.
And that's what I am suspecting.  These will limited in 'mall type stores/FL/FA' TOMORROW.  Down the line might be a different story.  Seems to be the way Nike rolls now.

Last edited:
I really don't want to have to order from Europe again...that's of course if I even get a chance.

SB weren't scarce like people said they were. They were every where and they re stocked multiple times. They were just hyped up

Nah only a few stores in the DMV area had them so they definitely weren't "everywhere." 

I wouldn't have even gotten my pair if it weren't for @dragicon

this

shout out to dragicon dragicon , one of the most genuine guys on NT that goes out of his way to help people.

They are getting them but it's not like all FA's will have them.. right now nothing is a sure bet.

Nerp.. I have at FA.. Oh the irony lol. Believe me I've tried.. It's always the FA app that blesses me.
That's crazy, I've spent over $10k easily this year alone at footlocker, it's the other stores which gives me issues

SB weren't scarce like people said they were. They were every where and they re stocked multiple times. They were just hyped up

Nah only a few stores in the DMV area had them so they definitely weren't "everywhere." 

I wouldn't have even gotten my pair if it weren't for @dragicon

this

shout out to dragicon dragicon , one of the most genuine guys on NT that goes out of his way to help people.

this

Agreed. Props to dragicon dragicon for helping me secure a pair of SB.

thanks for the comments guys :pimp:. Just trying to help you guys get the shoes ya'll want.

Supposedly from my source at FTL, the 2 stores in NYC getting them only have about 60 pairs each.

Back
Top Bottom