Official Air Max 97 Thread

somehow got a 9 from blends  
smokin.gif

Does anyone know if a GS 7 can fit a women's size 9? A women's 9 is the equivalent of a size 7 GS but I'm not sure if these run small. My girl really wanted these and had to cop the GS size

I generally wear a 7 in everything but air max. I have to size up to a 7.5 in 97s. If I cop women's sizes, I need a 9. Hope that helps.

i don't know **** about airmaxes, but i know a friend wanted the gold 95's so i bought them off snkrs this morning. i can see that the 97's are sold out, but since i bought the 95's it just says purchased instead of the price or if they're sold out. i just wanna know if they sold out or not too. can anyone let me know? thanks in advance.

i don't know **** about airmaxes, but i know a friend wanted the gold 95's so i bought them off snkrs this morning. i can see that the 97's are sold out, but since i bought the 95's it just says purchased instead of the price or if they're sold out. i just wanna know if they sold out or not too. can anyone let me know? thanks in advance.
They are sold out.

Last edited:

95s are sold out as well

thanks guys. was just curious if it was worth the effort or not or if i could have gotten them later for retail easily.

Got throught on Undefeated. got hella delayed because I forgot my login info too. smh

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
I was literally refreshing undefeated for like an hour. I told myself it's the trade off for not going out and waiting in line lol

Back
Top Bottom