Official Air Max 97 Thread

Last edited:
View media item 2442823
Whats up guys, im from Australia and someone managed to step on my shoes while having red dirt on their soles. Wondering whats the best way to clean the part which is affected, the side of the material? Also if there is a guide to clean the silver bullets or any air max plus, 95 and 97 link it please! Im having a bit of trouble with the search bar and can only find the maintanece/care thread which doesnt have much on cleaning.

Cheers!

Truthfully, not trying to be a snob but seeing so many sizing posts is truly annoying when all people have to do is go back a page or two and read how the same question they asked has already been asked.....

Truthfully, not trying to be a snob but seeing so many sizing posts is truly annoying when all people have to do is go back a page or two and read how the same question they asked has already been asked.....
that happens when the thread is full of lazy lurkers or new peeps, they only come to drop in when something new is released and for the rest you'll never see them here and let alone to post any useful contribution in the thread lol

I just emailed SH with my complaint. Any other suggestions on where I can find a size 8? Smh this sucks.. my first pair of 97s and they ship me a size 2 sizes small

Sorry to hear about that! You should def try and return the 6 if you can. Doesn't help the fact you still won't have your size :frown:

I know a spot with a size 8 but you aren't gonna like the price unfortunately

Whats up guys, im from Australia and someone managed to step on my shoes while having red dirt on their soles. Wondering whats the best way to clean the part which is affected, the side of the material? Also if there is a guide to clean the silver bullets or any air max plus, 95 and 97 link it please! Im having a bit of trouble with the search bar and can only find the maintanece/care thread which doesnt have much on cleaning.

Cheers!
Im cheap so I use a little laundry detergent, with a soft bristle brush and warm water when someone steps on my shoes. Dont spend money on products like "Jason Mark" unless you have to.

Sorry to hear about that! You should def try and return the 6 if you can. Doesn't help the fact you still won't have your size :frown:

I know a spot with a size 8 but you aren't gonna like the price unfortunately

Thanks

I saw a 8 on 1 of those Euro sites a few pages back but it was $220 shipped

Can't do that and I haven't even gotten rid of this 6 yet... SH still haven't responded to my email

I thought men's sizes started at 7? Trying to figure out how they sent me a 6 when I selected an 8

Golds came in from NDC. Very happy with them.

Do wish they were as gold as the Supreme Uptempos. But, I'm still happy.

S3Ot3hZ5bcy8o.gif

Thanks

Can't do that and I haven't even gotten rid of this 6 yet... SH still haven't responded to my email

I thought men's sizes started at 7? Trying to figure out how they sent me a 6 when I selected an 8

Men's sizes start at 7.5/8

A 7 is the largest youth size

that happens when the thread is full of lazy lurkers or new peeps, they only come to drop in when something new is released and for the rest you'll never see them here and let alone to post any useful contribution in the thread lol
you already know how it is with these hypebeasts, got no genuine love for the model but only come in here once they see the hype for something limited

Thanks

false

For those that don't know, all Nike retros start at a men's size 6. Unfortunately they make very little of them since they overlap with youth sizes. So you're more likely to see a size 6y-7y than a men's 6-7, they're like the unicorn sizes 13, 14, 15...etc

Thanks

There was size 7 availability in men's sizing for the golds on SNKRS. That was the smallest men's size shown on release time (doesn't mean it doesn't go smaller though).

However, for the silvers, it went down to size 6 in men's sizing on SNKRS. (6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, and so on)

Last edited:
Im cheap so I use a little laundry detergent, with a soft bristle brush and warm water when someone steps on my shoes. Dont spend money on products like "Jason Mark" unless you have to.
does it matter what material you use this on? also what do ou do for when your cleaning your whole shoe?

For those still looking sneakersnstuff just restocked sizes 10.5 and smaller in the golds about 50 minutes from the time of this post. Sizes still available.

Last edited:
is there anywhere else I can be looking for a SB restock? :O

I just got my golds size 9.5 in today, but I think I would much rather have the silvers if anyone has them in a 9 :frown: 

edit: if a size 9 black cement 3 fits me with some space, would I be good to go 8.5 on the SBs? 

Probably better off selling your golds on stockx and buying the SBs there too. If you're a first time buyer they give you a $25 coupon.

Back
Top Bottom