Official Air Max 97 Thread

A lot of cancellations are coming from jd that full size run has been sitting for awhile every other size has sold out

size sold out quick. got the out of stock option after trying to finalize it. had to take my talents to foot patrol
Encountered the same, but decided to keep trying just to get it with free shipping (JD and FP did not offer free shipping). The order went through, and my paypal statements show that the order is complete ie.SIze? has taken my money.

What are the chances they cancel my order?

Just went Nike Town London and tried the silver bullets. They look fake compared to the April release. So disappointed. Didn't bother copping

welp i ordered but idk if I got through or not because I got a debit card security confirmation email for the out of country purchase at foot patrol. hopefully it goes through

I used to have the same problem... spoke to my cc company and they told me the only way to really get around it without getting alerted or declined all the time is to continually buy stuff overseas, so that their computers "algorithm" factors it in... LAME

You can also notify them of a special purchase beforehand. It take around 3 minutes with my chase card, and I've never had any problems.

The Broken Arm from France already shipped my order and expected delivery is tomorrow. I'm in NYC. Third times the charm. Came out to around $185 shipped

Could anyone tell me how these fit? I wear size 11 flyknit racers, size 10.5 Zoom Spiridon Ultra, size 11 ultra boost. Not sure if I should get 10.5 or 11.

Maybe one of you gents can help me out. I bought these 97's on Amazon about 4 months ago. Got them deadstock for $60. I wore them once and the sole came off partially. I figured that was because of the age of them. No big deal. Re-glued them together. I am now questioning the legitimacy of the shoes. A few things looks off with them to me. Here goes a few pics and can someone let me know if they are real or fake. View media item 2459259
View media item 2459261
View media item 2459262

Maybe one of you gents can help me out. I bought these 97's on Amazon about 4 months ago. Got them deadstock for $60. I wore them once and the sole came off partially. I figured that was because of the age of them. No big deal. Re-glued them together. I am now questioning the legitimacy of the shoes. A few things looks off with them to me. Here goes a few pics and can someone let me know if they are real or fake.
i'm no expert but the box seems off. don't think i've ever seen the size centered like that. but i'll let the experts weigh in.

My StockX pair finally shipped out.. can't wait for them to be authenticated so they can be on their way to me!

Back
Top Bottom